for Camille's side of the story

8/18/2012 c33 BustYourWindows
Molly is nuts! Poor moose can't get to Camille. Awwww I want him to see her soon and apologize and get back together.! This story is just great!(:
8/18/2012 c32 BustYourWindows
I hate Molly! I love Camille! Finally he came to his senses! Awww I want them back together :) can't wait for the next update! Great great chapter! (: Camille and Moose 3
8/18/2012 c32 samcheese1
Oooooh! GRR! I wish she was real just so I could hurt her!
8/17/2012 c31 samcheese1
I only have 5 words for Moose: Ha. Ha ha ha... HA! :P
8/17/2012 c31 BustYourWindows
Awwww now I feel bad for Moose -.- lol
I actually want them to see each other and get back together! Ahhh great great chapter can't wait for the next one :)
8/14/2012 c30 BustYourWindows
I swear this story just keeps getting better and better! Moose is slowly coming to realize that he still has strong feelings for Camille. Ahhhh I'm completely hooked to this story.!(: Can't wait for the next update .
8/14/2012 c30 3Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth
Great chapter as usual. But ugh moose needs to figure out that he belongs with Camille and no one else and vice versa real fast. If he doesn't I'm afraid they won't get back together. Please update soon again! Looking forward to reading more.
8/14/2012 c29 samcheese1
Aw! Yay for Cam! Take that Goose! By the way, did you see the new Step Up Revolution? Amazing!
8/14/2012 c29 BustYourWindows
Ahhhhh! Okay I still can't believe Moose won't dump Molly yet. But on the thee hand I'm glad Camille is giving Logan a chance. Can't wait for the next update(:
8/14/2012 c29 Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth
Great chapter as always. Update soon.
8/13/2012 c28 Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth
Good! He's starting to see real sense. Please update soon.
8/13/2012 c28 BustYourWindows
Ahhh moose is been so ugh I can't believe he doesn't want to realize he is still in love with Camille and that he needs her. I'm glad Camille finally decided to move on. Ahhhhh can't wait for the next update.!
8/13/2012 c28 samcheese1
Was he always this stupid? I mean, I knew he was dense. But really?!
8/13/2012 c27 samcheese1
I hope HE'S the one in the coma! I'll put him there!
8/13/2012 c27 BustYourWindows
Great story! Im loving it more and more!

Finally! His realizing he lost her for no good reason! Aww I hope this Jacob guy helps Camille get a little over Moose.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »