for Away With Love

1/10 c2 wolfy48
please update soon love your work can't wait to read future chapters of this story keep up the awesome work
8/9/2019 c2 jubileemarie
I am really enjoying this fic and dearly hope that even if you don't continue it that you'll adopt it out to someone who will. Shizuma and Hermione are two of my favorite characters of all time and the idea of them getting together tickles me pink!
12/2/2014 c2 mattie
great wish to read more
11/2/2013 c2 2RideItLikeYouStoleIt
Please update this! I would never have thought of doing a crossover with S.P and H.P, this is interesting.
5/24/2013 c2 Kara-24
please update))
4/28/2013 c2 godzillafan1
hmm so what does this mean? is it going to be Hermione x shizuma? or nagisa x shizuma? I thought this was going to one of those au fics but it looks like this story takes place after strawberry panic ends well write the next chapter when ya can.
4/18/2013 c2 3Zandra97
This is awesome! plz update soon!
11/17/2012 c2 2feydelight
Great story so far! Other than the mistakes that kyle pointed out, this is really interesting and I'd like to see more if you want to continue it :)
11/10/2012 c2 Surcuference
Please continue
5/10/2012 c2 kyle
While I like the Idea I see several problems.

Firstly Hermione is British not American, the accents are completely different and any self respecting British person would probably be insulted if they were mistaken for a yank

Secondly, by the point in time this story takes place Hermione is an adult by the standards of the wizarding world and thus her parents wouldn't be able to take her wand. Especially as they are living in Australia with no memory of having a daughter by this in the HP timeline.

Other than this i think that it's a good start to a new story.
4/24/2012 c2 NeneKanerva
Hahah, this is unique ;D Totally amazing idea to write a story like this, I must say! I don't read much crossovers, but this one is GREAT, so please update soon!
3/28/2012 c2 mttmercado
ohhh THIS IS DEEP

shizuma u dogggy girl u

i wonder is we will c TSUBOMI!
3/5/2012 c2 Fat ppl are harder to kidnap
oh boy its goin to get a lil crazy