for An Unconventional Prince

12/19/2013 c3 Guest
Love the love triangle! Great writing!
10/4/2012 c6 21ShamRockCenter
Bravo, per always! I hate Peterson. Like, a lot. And good for Mary, surviving and all. I'm glad SOMEONE has seen this guy and survived, even if he ain't been caught... So CATCH HIM so I know who it is :P! ... More Peterson bashing... And is this David/Denton I see? Is it? Hmm? Well write me slash. Love you, love this!
10/4/2012 c6 21rellimmes
what's gonna happen w/ Jack & Sarah? I'm starting to hate this Rob guy...
8/12/2012 c5 21ShamRockCenter
Another update! You're just cranking them out! Brilliant as always... I love how seriously Denton takes his job and hoe he views it: as the human, heartfelt side of the investigation to tell this girl's story in the honest manner she deserves. I actually kind of like Steven, despite his stupidity. He's a decent person, just naive and easily manipulated. Like Sarah. And I totally thought that Peterson was the murderer, but now I'm thinking it's Steve... Or at least not Peterson. I watch enough Uncommon Criminal and Deadly Women to point fingers at Steve because it would be quite a twist! I still wonder what was in Denton's file... And you're killing me with all this hetero! Well, not really, but I'm DYING for that awesome moment where they both realize they're not so straight and fall in love immediately and adopt two point four children and live in a house with a dog and a picket fence in the suburbs and David becomes a Jewish mother hen. Cause that totally follows the storyline and all. Bravo!
8/10/2012 c4 21rellimmes
sheesh, i really don't care for this peterson guy. I like Jack/Sarah stories and I really like this one, so you can count on me to follow up!
8/10/2012 c4 21ShamRockCenter
Two updates in twenty-four hours, WOW! What a feat. This is obviously my favorite chapter thus far; what with David coming out to Jack and coming to terms with his own sexuality; I smell Javid in the future! I loved it when Jack said that he didn't realize he was a problem-that was brilliant, although I do feel bad that he's fighting with Sarah, silly girl that she is. And the murder-I know whodunnit! Well, at least, I think I do... I love the thickening plot! And at the end, when Denton was chosen as correspondent from The Sun, I was all like HA! Take that, Peterson! Overall, bravo!
8/9/2012 c3 ShamRockCenter
Woo! Update! Okay, I love Les in all his childlike glory; he can see what Sarah can't. And Esther is scary... In a good way. Mostly. Kind of. Well. Jack and David are perfect of course, and are growing up. It's perfectly fitting that they trade one life of papes for another. Peterson, the devil! I hope he drowns in his own slime. And I hope it's really cold so it wakes up Sarah from whatever delusion she is living! Well actually I guess it's not her fault... And the folder! What on earth is Denton researching? You're killing me with the suspense! A beautiful chapter, as always... And I posted a oneshot, so it's your turn again! :)
5/31/2012 c2 17autumnamberleaves
Oh I so hope you update this soon! I don't know how I missed it earlier! :-)
5/31/2012 c1 autumnamberleaves
aww this is a cool little story
4/6/2012 c2 21ShamRockCenter
"I swear I think sometimes they was born with a stick up their…." Ah, Blink, the epitome of class. How I love the boys!

And this Peterson snob? He certainly was borne in the condition to which Blink so tactfully refers. I want him to be trampled by Les and Snipe and Tumbler and all the other rambunctious tots... But not until he reveals his plot purpose!

Fantastic chapter!
3/8/2012 c1 11Wyntirsno
Very good chapter. I'm a little bit lost, but not much. I think the more I read, the more I will catch on. Sarah isn't in the story much yet, will she get her feelings hurt by the the people she is trying to inpress? Jack is about to have competition isn't he?
3/7/2012 c1 70tiger002
I'd say this was good, but my lack of knowledge of this fandom makes it hard to follow. The writing is good, but the plot is just too hard to follow for me
3/6/2012 c1 49Quirky Del
Yay! A Jack and Sarah story! Seriously cool, there are not many of them and I always crave one.

I like your beginning. The friendship between David and Jack is well represented here, you're good at capturing their comfortable dialogue. I also like that you have Les here with them. How old are they now? I'm guessing this takes place a couple of years after the end of movie since Jack and Sarah have been engaged a little over a year? I also like that you've set up Denton as a main character. Our man Denton is awesome. Yes, this story has a lot of promise so I'm adding it to my alerts and I look forward to reading more. =)

Cheers,

Del
3/5/2012 c1 21ShamRockCenter
I had to read this twice just to get past "fuddie-duddies." Very well written. I can't wait to watch to struggle with the fuddie-duddies; will they fit in, or rise above such snobbery?