FanFiction.Net
for Wicked: A Deeper Meaning

7/18/2018 c3 6Fiction is the Truth
What the actual heck. This was so ridiculously awesome. The wizard being known as the Fatty was the best
7/18/2018 c1 Fiction is the Truth
This is hilarious and random. I read the discription, and thought, huh let's read about someone analyzing the musical. Then I read this and NOPE! Also. I see I'm not the only person who heard Voldemort when Glinda said you-know-who. I swear I did a double take at that line.
8/5/2015 c3 6BillyJay936
Cute parody, made me kinda hungry tho lol Good job!
3/11/2015 c1 Guest
I hope you are not using foul language because this is coming from a child
3/4/2014 c3 Guest
What? No "Dancing Through Life?" or "Popular" or "Defying Gravity" for crying out loud?
2/26/2013 c1 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
OMO, this is so disturbing... yet so genius :D.
'NO ONE MOURNS THE SLUTTY, FINALLY HER LEGS ARE CLOSED!'
You made my day :D.
12/15/2012 c3 24PocketSevens
"I'D BE SO HAPPY I COULD FART!"

Best. Line. Ever! LOL!
12/15/2012 c3 9BookWorm0001
Okay… that was really wierd. Amusing, but wierd. Were you hungry when you wrote this?
5/5/2012 c1 3kestrel135
Hahaha, you have no idea how much I have laughed in the last 3 minutes. Absolutely hilarious :P Especially the incorporation of tacos, burritos and just...ugh, everything. Made my day a whole lot better :D
4/24/2012 c2 3DarkNScarrie
Hahaha lol really funny :D I'd love to hear who you wrote out the other songs too!
4/1/2012 c1 BlueInkSky
OMO please do all the songs! I haven't laughed this much in a long time!
3/10/2012 c2 9BookWorm0001
 Too funny! Mostly because it's true!
3/10/2012 c2 15Beautifully Tragic Girl
Kinda short, but that's what that song is. Short. Can't wait till Wizard and I! Great work!

Beautifully Tragic

smiles

x
3/10/2012 c1 Beautifully Tragic Girl
Funny. Like really, ridiculously funny. Can't wait to see what you have in store for As Long As You're mine. Especially with some of those really, kinda...scratch that...very, really, extremely dirty lyrics. ;-)

Beautifully Tragic

smiles

x
3/9/2012 c2 160ComingAndGoingByBubble
Funny! Can't wait for more.

Bubble