for The Eyes Have It

3/17 c4 22Sparks Diamond
That was great! I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked Maggie and the way you portrayed Tommy was spot on, in respect to his character in the play/movie. Awesome!
8/6/2014 c1 3Onlyndreams145
I read this a while back and I loved it! It inspired me to write my own Jersey Boys story! you write Tommy so well and I love the relationship you have crafted :) great job
7/18/2014 c4 Gryffindor 20
LOVE this story its adorable, please update soon thanks D
7/7/2014 c1 youmad
It's been like 2 years since you wrote this so I'm not sure if you'll actually read this or not, but I am in love with this kinda stuff. The tough guy growing a pair and falling for the girl. And you did it perfectly! I just wish there was more cause I am in love with Tommy Devito, honestly. Great job doll!
6/27/2014 c4 slytherinteddybear
Loved you should do another one
11/22/2013 c4 Guest
Aww I loved this! Please do another one? :)
7/8/2012 c4 Mya Sue Donem
You left me smiling. :) I really enjoyed this. And to make it even better, I turned on the Jersey Boys soundtrack on Spotify. Perfect! ;)
3/26/2012 c1 Mya Sue Donem
As usual, you have managed to capture what has already been established with a character and taken it a step further. Nicely done. Oh, and "charm the knickers off a nun" is an awesome phase! is it yours or borrowed?

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top