for Full Circle

4/8/2012 c5 5Mlaia3
And the plot thickens further. The idea of a Draenei strutting into an alchemy shop in Orgrimmar, even if said Draenei is a hero of Azeroth and 100% neutral in the Alliance/Horde conflict, is rather amusing, and i have a feeling he'll be showing up again soon.

I still think that the corrupted/nightmare dragons have something to do with this, although Nil Sag'ma could just be that much of a jerk he's giving everyone in the valley nightmares.

I hope to see more soon. Seeya next chapter~
4/8/2012 c5 art.cn
Tauren eating veal. Real.
4/4/2012 c4 12dharak
Ooh, interesting! I want to read about Amathe's teatime with the tauren, and about the uncorrupting therapy :D Update fast, best wishes.

4/2/2012 c4 5Shinkicker
Interesting! A sequel...

Need to see more of the plot but it's shaping up to be interesting. So the Orc may have something to do with corrupted greens?

Update soon.
4/1/2012 c4 5Mlaia3
Oooh, lovely chapter.

Don't worry 'manthe, we all miss the obvious at times.

See ya next chapter~
3/24/2012 c3 12dharak
corrupt green dragons, i bet. this chapter is a interesting development, greatly enjoyed it. Can't wait till your next update! :D

3/24/2012 c3 5Mlaia3
I have a feeling that the dragons of Nightmare may be involved with this, although that is merely a guess based off the nightmare babble. I shall eagerly await Nil Sag'ma's appearance, assuming Ros'fon didn't just say Nil for no reason.

See ya next chapter~
3/17/2012 c2 12dharak
This chapter had some nice humor and actions in it. So glad you updated :D Personally, i hope Amathe begins to appreciate tauren better, because i play one as my main toon and i like them a lot. Although i cant blame her for having those thoughts. Anyway, great work, cant wait to see more. Until next time

3/16/2012 c2 Alexander Lacerta
Yay! so glad you're back, I have missed you're stories.

already hooked on this and its only been 2 chapters, keep up the good work :)
3/16/2012 c2 1nopparitari
okay this is just my opinion, so far this story doesnt seem as intresting as coup, but, that doesnt mean im not going to read this and remove the story from favourites.
3/16/2012 c2 5Mlaia3
Ialion is going to get himself into trouble very soon, isn't he?

Ah, Seer Liwatha. I skydive past her everytime I go to get my druid some training.

Hope to see more soon, and see you next chapter!
3/6/2012 c1 12dharak
yay, sequel! :D keep going please. i want to see what happens in org.
3/5/2012 c1 1nopparitari
doing good, keep it going :D

i really hope u will continue this story to match the length of coup de what :)
3/5/2012 c1 5Mlaia3
I do wonder how Amanthe's mission is going to play out. Something's going to go horribly, horribly wrong in a most delightfully wicked manner, I can feel it... and I feel this "Nil Sag'ma" will have something to do with it, but idle speculation at this point. And I'd bet my druid's left toe that the Orb of Deceptions auto-translator is going to be faulty at all the wrong(/right, depending on perspective) times.

Oh Sely, such delightfully hillarious children you have there. Better hope that Ialion doesn't get himself or 'Manthy hurt.

I hope to see more soon and hope that your muse doesn't hop off of a cliff like mine did. See ya next chapter! *waves*
3/5/2012 c1 Shadow Veli
Yes a sequel! This was really good, I can't wait to see what happens next!
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17