for Closer to the Edge

9/19/2016 c29 guest
I really liked your story despite the fact you didn't even have your oc have any knowledge of Thedas already when she arrived in that world (still kinda pointless to have a modern girl in Thedas theme though). I just can't handle the fact you made her purposely do something incredibly out of character for her and so stupid for the sake of plot. She's not an idiot, she knew that old man was creepy and she's fking pregnant. Why the fk would she risk herself not to mention her own child for something so stupid? She is definitely someone who should never have kids.
7/7/2016 c4 Guest
If a cat thinks you a fool, you a fool.
6/18/2014 c27 Geeky Momma
I can't remember if I've left a review before or not, so I'm going to do so know. I find myself re-reading this story even though it's not finished. I like it that much. Keep up the great work.
6/18/2014 c27 Guest
crap I feel like such an awful person D: I'm so sorry I read the rest it's nothing like other stories it's amazing :( I really hope you keep updating!
6/17/2014 c22 Guest
I did really like the story...until she got pregnant :/ everyone seems to do that in the fanfic universe I'm going to keep reading hopefully it'll peek my interest again...other than that I love your writing.
2/23/2014 c26 2xXElitraXx
I do hope to read more soon! :D
1/12/2014 c26 1Dhallhenn
A magnificently crafted story! I hope you update soon.
10/22/2013 c25 2xXElitraXx
-bounces- gah! I can't wait to see what happens next. when is she gonna pop that kid out :O xD
10/8/2013 c24 xXElitraXx
Great! can't wait to read more :D
9/29/2013 c24 10Lucy's Echos
Ohh this is so awesome! I like how Valerie knows nothing of DA cannon, and I just love how you're writing each of the characters. And I can't wait for more!
9/24/2013 c24 2MisguidedCub
Ooo I can't wait for Val to tell Fenris, I'm so excited lol. Can't wait for more!
9/24/2013 c24 8Yngvildr the Voracious
Short and uncomprehensible. I'm a bit disappointed... I'm waiting for the babie's birth ! '(
9/3/2013 c23 Guest
MOAR!
9/1/2013 c23 Arialla MacAllister
Glad to see you haven't given up on this story.
8/31/2013 c23 9LetsBeFrenemies
I hope everyone gets a chance to whoop his ass. Valerie needs to chew him a new one. Love it though! Update soon :3
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »