for Dreams and Nightmares

6/21/2016 c4 Hey
Continue please
4/17/2016 c4 Shaylin Frost
Kurama,the raimon team are in a pit of SNAKES!
8/7/2015 c4 JoFreak
Lolz! Nice fanfic! Keep it up!
1/7/2015 c4 2problemhunter
Kyaa! Please update! Each and every one of your story is thrilling, cute and just plain beautiful. I really do hope that you'd continue chapter 3, the one with Minamisawa! I somehow feel that it's connected with chapter 1.

You sneaky sly author! Tenma fucking died. Again. And I'm such a masochist for loving you for it. I take delight in my favorite character's tormenting pain and death with everyone worrying for him.
10/5/2014 c4 Guest
Aww, the Shinsuke one was cute
9/10/2014 c3 Guest
I wanted the continuation of chapter 3...Please? I'm really desperate to know what Minamisawa did after! It's hard to find good Minamisawa-centered story
9/10/2014 c4 Ice-prince
I love this story! Can you make a Kirino centered one? Please?
8/1/2014 c1 2Hinano Kinsuke
That's... Creepy to the highest degree.
8/1/2014 c4 Hinano Kinsuke
Oh, my. This is too much for me! I've never laughed so loud while reading fanfics.
3/31/2014 c2 MistyEyes
Whoa, what's everyone doing in Kidou's bedroom? Ha, ha...anyway, I've got two requests.

1. Could you pls write another story about Haruna and Kidou? Preferably when they're adults and there's no stuff about marriage. Hope you'll do it!

2. This isn't a request exactly, more like advice. I suggest you watch Idaten Jump (another anime) and if you could, write fanfics about the characters Makoto and Kyoichi. It's all your choice. In my opinion, it's an amazing anime from the ever amazing Japan. Thanks!
1/2/2014 c3 Fuyuka athirah
okay... that was scary...
1/2/2014 c1 Fuyuka athirah
oh, dear. I just love hugging moments (o)
7/7/2012 c3 28Draco de Laviathan
I bet Minamisawa and team must be rushing to the crashing place right now. XD You should continue this, it's interesting!

I'll wait for your update!
5/9/2012 c3 4Era-Basilisk
This is very good! You always end your chapters with cliffhangers, but it's a great story, although when I read the cliffhanger, I wanted to know how the story would develop. It's just so tempting to find out what would happen. The suspense is also there. I hope you update soon.
3/14/2012 c3 10FlameWriter17
Omg Mono-san! You made Tenma die again! Anyway, it was a nice story~! Keep up the great work! =3
23 Page 1 2 Next »