for Professor Spencer

7/8/2020 c3 1DiRunner
I can’t feel my sides, I’m laughing too hard. Here’s hoping you continue this eventually.
8/18/2018 c2 MegaPsychFan
"Screw you! We are so not besties anymore!"
XD Fits Shawn perfectly!
3/16/2018 c3 Guest
i hope someday you continue this
1/9/2018 c3 1Fireblitz113
Did you abandoned this story or just neglected to update it? BTW I can't stop laughing
11/30/2016 c3 21Spottedfrost7
Love it. Burst out laughing on the school bus. Everyone gave me weird looks, but I don't care as long as you update!
7/30/2016 c3 5mightymel30
I know its been a long time but I really hope you update your story! I have enjoyed it very much so far!
6/23/2016 c3 Perfectly Craptastic
... Can't stop LAUGHING!
3/25/2016 c3 32Italy's Driving
I know it's improbable that this story is updated, but it's hilarious and so in character for all of them! I love it, and hope you do update. Even if it is unrealistic... *sniffles sadly*
12/19/2015 c3 Guest
I love reading this. I know it's unlikely for this fanfic on having an update, but one can try. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE update. Every chapter fits what Shawn would do. It's hilarious. Please update, we're counting on you!
8/12/2015 c3 7ctrprincess
Ok, so I know it's been a while since you wrote. But I'm loving this, so if you happened to decide to continue writing, I would most definitely read it, :)
7/11/2015 c3 Guest
Omg lol I can't too funny
6/30/2015 c3 Guest
This was hilariouse (sorry for the spelling). I can TOTALLY see Shawn doing that. Please don't abandon this! It's a work of art! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
6/8/2015 c3 dog1056
This story is AWESOME! You have got to continue it! You are an incredible writer and this is an absolutely AMAZING story! Please please please update it ASAP! :D :D :D :D :D
5/12/2015 c3 an orange peel
UPDATE SOON PLZ?! Also, I'm so sorry about that girl! ;( RIP. All your stories are awesome and hilarious, and this one is especially funny to me. Idk. I love it.
4/9/2015 c3 Guest
I'll take whatever you were on when you wrote this. It was incredible!
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »