for The Golden Cat Job

9/3 c1 22darkmoon22
I loved it oh it's so funny it's just like the real show I'd actually like them to meet up again actually I got an idea for a fit make sure and thank you for any thanks for the inspiration most likely I'll be posting it on "deivos-art" ?/ DeviantArt

oh I hope you continue it's a really cute story wait you probably finish though LOL it was still fun story to read thanks for posting
8/30 c1 7Mysteryfan17
3 that Parker/Hardison moment at the end, they are SUCH. A. CUTE. COUPLE! And odds are, Catwoman NEVER forgets a cat statue so good thing she never got around to PAWning it. Yeah, I know, I need to sleep. 10/10
7/27 c1 PrincessMagic
PERFECT
11/28/2017 c1 Fiona
Well I adored Parker in this I have to admit I felt a little indignant on Catwoman's behalf I was part of the Batman fandom before the leverage fandom and although I love both I do have a slight bias towards the first
5/25/2016 c1 11Ghost in the Machine
I think that was a very fair characterization on the parts of both ladies. For Selina, it's a game. (Or a date with Batman, depending.) For Parker it's a job. (Or an obsession, depending.) By not playing Selina's game, Parker got the goodie in question. Don't think she'd do that well against Batman, but the lack of a theme or costume would make her less likely to draw his attention.

Not that by the 'five years later' Selina wouldn't be aware of who Parker is. By that time Paeker would have made enough good scores that her reputation would be high enough to come to Selina's attention. Meaning yes, I would like to see round two.
3/23/2016 c1 Guest
Very cute.
I wasn't sure where that second act was going.
Thanks for that story, you captured Hardison perfectly!
5/29/2014 c1 plsignoreme
NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE!
4/16/2014 c1 179Susan M. M
This is wonderful! Selina worried about Harley and Ivy's reactions when they learn a mere thief has stolen a cat statue out from under her nose, Gotham City criminal etiquette, Harley being convinced that a Slovenian convenience store is home to a cult of the elder gods, Parker being innocently naive of her "accomplishment," Hardison's admiration ... perfectly in character. Well done.
5/5/2013 c1 3Robyn S. Mockingbird
Umm... dare I mention the cereal pizza? It's a very Parker-esque thing, though. Especially the "I've got a gold cat statue-y thing" part. Practically had her voice ringing in my ears. Catwoman's really good too, if only because I've always seen her as the classic cat- arrogant, though not completely unjustly, haughty, and ever so slightly above those around her. The part with how she'd never hear the end of it if a common thief got a score out from under her was just perfect for her character.
2/1/2013 c1 40KelinciHutan
Ahahaha! This story made me giggle so hard. I love it. It's lovely and funny and creative and paced just perfectly. Great job. :)
9/19/2012 c1 23ellabellbee
This was WONDERFUL. I love the introduction (I'm only familiar with the Nolan movies, so if this is canon somewhere then fine, but if you created the supervillain culture on your own, then kudos to you.) and Parker's indifference to knowing Catwoman's story was exactly perfect.

Great job. I would LOVE to see them square off again if you're ever in the mood. :D
8/27/2012 c1 1Blonde-Existentialist
So I find this completely adoreable and would love to see a follow up path crossing!
7/18/2012 c1 Guest
Oh yeah, Parker is the best! Great fanfiction story!
3/28/2012 c1 3dreameralways
Awesome. Amazing. Love! Thank you for writing it. I can just see this.
3/8/2012 c1 left and staying gone
Meow! Just got to love Parker. Brilliant Character.

Have you seen that season 4 episode where they're doing the greeting cards con? Good Cheer and Heart Felt.

And there's that crazy experimental movies producer who's in love with Parker.
16 Page 1 2 Next »