FanFiction.Net
for The Miracle Gifts

7/7/2017 c9 6my 2 guys
that was good
2/9/2016 c9 kgy
great story, can't wait for more ;) please continue. do endymion want to have children with rose. will rose let dimitri in? they should be happy and have more children together ;)
11/29/2015 c9 russia2774
More updates please love it
6/24/2014 c9 Kaiana
Hey Buddy, it's almost been a year... Do you know how much I miss the twinz? :""((
So please... Update! Or just a promise to update! I really miss your story :"(
3/7/2014 c9 11Silvrwolf2594
What! what does she mean I'm Sorry?! Surely she's not going to tell him to take a hike!
And who's after Rose? Like is it a ghost or what? And Abe needs to get over himself!

Ok Now that I've got that rant out of my system. I like this story a lot please update soon!
Fingers crossed for a happy ending!
12/14/2013 c6 jfdskl
this story seemed normal but now...not so much..
im guessing this endemion whatever made himself look like dimitri to get into roses house...but you called him dimitri...when he walked out you did a pov and he called himself dimitri...so that's what I don't get..you said dimitri threw down his wig ectect...
that's your fuck up assmonkey
8/24/2013 c9 TwilightLove21
Wow so Dimitri told Rose that he knows :O!
8/20/2013 c9 1EMM18
Cant wait for more, i love it(:
8/18/2013 c9 1catnip851
Please update soon!
8/17/2013 c9 Dimka's chick
Loved Thus Chapter. Can't Blame Rose For Being Hesitant Of Letting Him Back Into HER life. But At Least She's Letting Him Be In The Boys Life... Hopefully.
8/17/2013 c9 Maddie
Pleaseeeee keep writing! PLEASEEEEE
8/17/2013 c9 4Megan2000
LOL honestly I don't notice grammar it is the meaning behind the story that matters to me! Great UD update soon!
8/17/2013 c9 PatronusLumos20671
Please update soon! I can't handle not knowing what happens.
8/16/2013 c9 va09
JESUS CHRIST TELL ME HOW BREATHE AGAIN CAUSE I DON'T KNOW MORE!
8/16/2013 c9 j macphail
Sometimes when you really like a story alot, your happy when there's an update and are willing to forgive grammar mistakes and such. Please update soon, maybe Rose was about to say "sorry -I did'nt tell you, but I'm happy you know now.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »