FanFiction.Net
for The Miracle Gifts

3/31/2012 c7 Anon
OMFG Its amazing, please finish the story, the suspense is killing me xx :D
3/31/2012 c7 1Ranim
great chapter :) Can´t wait to read the next :)
3/30/2012 c7 1xxbabyfactorxx
hahha ABE RULES! :D
3/30/2012 c7 darkgirl 101
I like it. I wonder what the boys going to say when they find out that Dimitri is their father. Please update quick please
3/30/2012 c7 1VAEngland
Love this, and really liking how Dimitri just accepted that he has 2 kids without yelling at Rose, looking forward to the next chapter :)
3/30/2012 c7 2rangarose
A great 2 chapters...bit confused with where the story is headed BUT that makes it more interesting :-)

Regarding the reviews-keep in mind fanfiction has been playing up lately and chapter updates haven't always been going out-and occasionally not letting us review! don't be too disheartened if u don't get many reviews-it doesn't mean people aren't reading :-)
3/30/2012 c7 4Olivia Williams
looking forward to reading more update soon please
3/30/2012 c7 notavailable112
it was awesome!

update more soon!

maybe you can make dimitri stay with rose and his children!
3/30/2012 c7 carmenl03
I really liked this chapter! I like how protective dimitri is and how he would do anything for Rose and his sons! Love it
3/26/2012 c5 2NatashaNikolova
I like this chater and love that Tasha told Dimitri the twins are his, but why hasn't Lissa healed Rose? She is absolutely capable of doing so. I'm just curious.
3/26/2012 c3 NatashaNikolova
This is a good read. So far I'm enjoying the content. I really love this paticular story line. I actually have a Dimitri left Rose for Tasha story. It's nothing like yours or any other author's though. Your story is really good. I love the characters and how Dimitri has this uncanny connection to his children although he doesn't know they are his. Anyway, just wanted to say keep updating, and if you have a chance I would love for you to check out my story: Growing Problems.
3/26/2012 c6 1Ranim
wow can´t wait to see what happens next :)
3/24/2012 c5 12Meero94
This is so amazing! I like the idea so much, and Rose's kids are simply adorable 3 now I have 1 request for you: Please don't make Dimitri freak out at being a father. in most fan-fics Dimitri runs away when confronted by the idea of fatherhood, and that's so not like him if you ask me. so please let him be happy with this? :3 oh and kick Tasha's ass as well :P

Anyway, AWESOME job and I really can't wait for the next chapter :))
3/16/2012 c1 10demonhybrid13
Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't written anything for the past...well, couple of days. Truth is, I only have about a thousand words written. I usually write up to 3 thousand or more. So I'm out of inspiration right now. Um..other than that. I've had a lot of family matters to attend to, so as you can see. I've been away from the computer for a while. I'll try to make the rest of the next chapter. Unfortunately, I can't make any promises of uploading the chapter soon. I'll try to kick my writers block out of my head as soon as possible. Thank you, and I'm sorry again.
3/13/2012 c5 Imagineone