for Hydrophobic

1/1/2014 c1 sparkling apples
What a lovely read this was. :)
2/9/2013 c1 6koodsman
Oh my god so brilliant and fluffy SQUEEEEEEAALLLLL! Automatic favoritttee! :)
6/15/2012 c1 StephanoAtlas
I took one look at this and thought, “ugh, oneshot” but I read it anyway. Really good! I was thinking it would include the wizard or witch princess because the summery had the words Death Pool in it, but I am glad you didn‛t because they are boring. I liked how it was so lighthearted yet intimate at the same time. Props to you and your work.
5/30/2012 c1 ConcordB
Ah..that was so cute..it's unfortunate that it's a one shot...but for some reason I have a feeling that Chase called her an idiot..just..in a very affectionate way.

For some reason I just love them as a couple...but I love jerks!
4/14/2012 c1 7numbuh44
Pfff! This story was amazing! I luv mollyxchase! And i think u did a great job!
4/4/2012 c1 12iChocoLove
I love how you don't explicitly say just how much Chase cares. Brilliantly done C:
4/1/2012 c1 32AuthorHasMoved
Aww... This was really cute. ^^ Though Maya herself annoys me, I actually really like the ChasexMaya coupling.

You did a really great job with this!

Keep writing!
3/18/2012 c1 1Jesusrosefromthedead
Yay! This story was awesome. I love it. :)
3/10/2012 c1 Hersheychocolates101
Wow, I really liked this! When I first saw the gray line I thought Molly died or something, and I was like, "nooo", but then I read on. lol. Very good job!
3/9/2012 c1 3WinnieChuChu
I love it but are you going to continue the story "Freedom is the Dream"?
3/7/2012 c1 Belimair
This was a really cute story. I liked all the little bits you put in about just how much Chase helps her out; it really shows he cares without him having to say a thing. You captured his character very well and you should be proud of this story. :)

Thank you for a great read!