for Everything Happens

5/18/2018 c3 5The Best Guesst
Please come back and continue this!
2/22/2017 c3 7Dossypet
mas por favor
4/21/2014 c3 24KathPetrova.Diary
GOD I love this story! Keep going it's amazing!
3/22/2014 c3 14Obscure Bird
Laughed SO hard when Penny used Hammer's first name - Jack. So Epic. I like how you're kind of reversing roles so exactly... With the spork and her sort of coming back at him with his own words. Nice.

One minor point, we don't get to hear much about what Penny thinks of his being Dr. Horrible this chapter, which seems like the kind of thing that'd occupy a person's attention, you know? But then again, so's a break-up, so...

Oh, and the rule is when the speaker changes, you start a new paragraph. So, if Penny says something, and then Billy replies, for example, his reply starts a new line. Grammar can be stupid at times, but that one is actually useful. Easier to follow that way.

Anyway, nicely done. I really look forward to seeing what comes next. XD
3/6/2014 c3 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE THIS
2/17/2014 c3 1semke 11
Jack. Jack Hammer. you got me laughing for the rest of the chapter. Well done! (please, continue!)
2/4/2014 c3 3Ariz0na-Sky
This is great!
1/20/2014 c3 DeadNotSleeping
That was amazing! Please update soon, I simply cannot wait for the next chapter!
1/19/2014 c3 1torik
"You're driving a spork into the bed."
I cannot wait for more.
1/13/2014 c3 Guest
Aaaaaahhhh I'm so glad you decided to continue this! There aren't nearly enough dr. Horrible FICA out there and I remember starting this fic forever ago so I'm really excited to see what else you do. :)
12/28/2013 c3 6Beawolf's Pen
I like the parallels in this from the movie. Also Hammer got what he deserved.
12/26/2013 c3 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
Hmmm... if Dr Horrible is apparently dead-should the League of evil find Billy-wouldnt he be in danger?
9/22/2013 c1 207NickyFox13
I really enjoy your interpretation of what could have happened the end of the movie. Despite how sad the original ending was, I'm glad you kept faithful to what happened yet gave your own unique, original twist. You're a super talented author and I can't wait to see more of this fic.
8/19/2013 c2 5Bookaholic27
Please continue this!
6/12/2013 c2 14dharmaharker
You made me cry a little! "Laundry. Wednesdays and Saturdays." I love that he remembers her and nothing about being Dr. H. She was the most important thing to him after all, not being a super-villain. I'm absolutely in love with this. Keep it up :D
25 Page 1 2 Next »