FanFiction.Net
for The Scarlett Heart Theory

8/4 c10 4MiaHammBailey
Hi!

This may be a long shot, but I used to love reading the sequel to this story and I would come back every so often to reread it. I noticed you took it down, is there somewhere else I can find the story to read it?

I love your work and I hope to hear from you. Thank you!
5/9/2021 c1 MiaHammBailey
I just recently came back to this site to reread some of my favorite stories from this site and this was definitely one of them. I love the way you write and I have to say I miss the sequel that you wrote as well. If it is anywhere else on the internet, please point me in that direction so I can read that one again!

Take care!
7/14/2013 c2 3Nevyn
::Sigh:: I was rather hoping the mother wouldn't turn out to be Irene. I am rather disappointed in how predictable the identity of the mother was.
10/24/2012 c10 18thetravelinglemon
This is brilliant! Amazing! Love Scarlett, love John, love Lestrade, love you - it's all brilliant! I wish I could super-favourite this, I don't understand why people haven't been reviewing (though I think lots of people don't generally - I hardly get any reviews). I'm going to look and see if you've written the sequel - i hope so. Scarlett is probably the best choice of name for Sherlock's daughter - it just fits.
Only criticism - occasionally you're grammar is a bit off, and you seem to have trouble with mixing up where and were. Also - at some point you say that Scarlett if 5 when she's actually 4.
10/23/2012 c10 jags
Wonderful. Keep up the good work
9/8/2012 c1 1WinchesterWantsTheD
Scarlett really grew on me, she is absolutely adorable and she fits right in, and of course the johnlock brings my heart to the brink of explosion 3 love all of the chapters.
8/26/2012 c3 4spinner12
Sorry, but I just have to interject that children should not play with real guns. Even if they aren't loaded. A police officer should know better. And poor Scarlett. Even with John I fear for her future.
6/3/2012 c10 Claire
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.

I usually don't read stories with Sherlock's offspring and such, but you wrote this brilliantly. :D im looking forward to the sequel.
5/11/2012 c1 2Almecestris
I can't believe I read "Investigative Analyst Scarlett Holmes" first, but whatever. This story of them meeting is still soooo good. And LOL at a cute and polite Scarlett. Very hard to reconcile with the almost-adult one, but still so adorable to read.
5/2/2012 c7 1ShillyTheEpicNinja
I almost cried with glee when Sherlock rocked up. THIS IS AWESOME!
3/25/2012 c10 4MrGibenz
I love this story. Sooooo good. Now I'm off to read the sequel :)
3/25/2012 c10 NinjaBearClaw
I love these stories, Scarlett is so like Sherlock, and John being a fathr is awsome. Dont abandon it, i'd love to know what happens to her and Kier on their adventures. Hope scarlett can become more feeling towards Jenny she was great in the other part.

Keep writing

Ninja
3/25/2012 c10 Harlie Rayne
No don't stop! I love it! Please continue! I will review every chapter!
3/24/2012 c10 18Nival-kenival
I have already reviewed this

~NH
3/24/2012 c9 2Smart.Is.The.New.Sexy
I love it. So don't you dare cancel it. It's funny, sweet and incredibly good :)
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »