for Her Time to Shine

9/30/2013 c41 5Subject1617
This has to be fast.
Awesome.
7/21/2013 c40 KenzieJade113
I wish I could be like Nessa. :D sadly I can't since I need back fusion Surgery... :P
I lovee This fanfic though! :D But Jeff tsk tsk, I'ma hurt him, if he cheated.
7/17/2013 c40 Rose Kurso
Gahhh! Sooo happy i finally got to read a new chapter! I cant wait for the next one
7/16/2013 c40 2mellysaurus
Yay! I loved this chapter. Min and Nessa's friendship is great, I hope it stays like that.
They;re gunna have a baby! They're gunna have a baby! Woop. A mini Vanessa running around, God help everybody! :D
Can't wait to read more.
7/16/2013 c40 5Subject1617
WHAT. A WHAT? RONNI, WHAT?! THE HELL. *gives you the Sforza glare* I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT THIS... THING. Way to pull the rug out from under my feet! Haha, besides all that, I really liked this chapter. And you've got Minnow down to the punch now! Meanwhile, Rue muse says this: "Can you just shoot me in this story or something? I don't belong here anymore!" Feel free to hit her next chapter. So I should go watch that Raw now. If I can move from my computer... we'll see.
7/4/2013 c39 Dark Trickz
Please please please post another chapter soon. I'm dying to read more.
7/3/2013 c14 Dark Trickz
I'm glad they finally made up. Jeff and Vanessa are beyond perfect for each other.
6/30/2013 c39 Rose Kurso
I had missed this story soooo much, sooo glad you updated. I can't wait till the next chapter is up!
6/30/2013 c39 1Nerasaur
You updated! :D I'm crying tears of joy. I think this story along with 'In His Shadow' was my entire life the first time I found it. You've pulled out another great chapter too. :3 Also, you're a senior? :D that's so awesome because I'm officially one too! Yay 2014!
3/11/2013 c3 aford1997
LOL I just finished IN HIS SHADOW and started reading this story today and I can already tell I'm going to love it like I loved the previous one , I especially love the twitter moments the most their amazing.
2/8/2013 c38 Buffy-Bella
AJ and Mr Ziggles? ...Basically she's a psychopathic, bipolar bitch that got with Super Cena, quit being GM to be with him...and then pushed him off a ladder at TLC so that Mr Ziggles could retain the MITB contract...claimed John 'toyed with her emotions and broke her heart'...
...She one crazzzzyyyyy beatch...She definitely needs help...like, more than the Boogyman...

On another note...YOU'RE ALIVE! VANESSA'S ALIVE! You seriously don't know how happy I am right now...coming home from watching Warm Bodies (which is ah-maz-ing, by the way), logging on and finding this updated...I was like 'Bird crap in my hair...you have finally paid off! ...I'm still gonna find and shoot you though...' ...yeah...NESSA'S BACK BABY! WOOOO! :3 BB xx
2/2/2013 c38 Cameron113
They got together at the Slammys! they want to turn them into Edge and Lita! O
Now to the story:
Jeff! I will hurt you! And Beth To! Grrr. -_-
Is is possible that Min is becoming awesomer?

Btw; im mad! Phillip is no lober Champ! Stupid Rock! -.-
Update soon please! *}
1/26/2013 c39 5Subject1617
Okay, so I'm happy. Not only have I updated, but so have you. And I LOVE you for putting Bruce in here man, I couldn't stop grinning. I need to meet that man one day. And then cry. A lot. Anyway, I loved this! And your block is gone, yes! Victoria alga you! XD whatever 'you' is in Italian... Anyway.
12/15/2012 c38 Cameron113
Im not mad at all! :)
Take your time Hun!
12/7/2012 c38 Subject1617
I still love you. And Vanessa.
I LOVE YOU WIFEY 3
Not to mention, I will always read your other stuff... I already do that anyway. Perhaps one day, this story will go on. But if not, I can handle that.
316 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »