for Pale Roots

7/29/2012 c6 DragonXNegima2
Another great chapter looking forward to the next chapter and as i said before keep up the good work!
7/29/2012 c6 APeeledOnion
Really, really like this chapter had a few... sentimental moments, but very funny along side it, keep us entertained with a new update :)
7/26/2012 c6 5leo247
Is it one of the cheerleaders...like Madoka?
7/26/2012 c6 Guest
sweet holy Jesus! I wasn't expecting an update in such a shirt time! I loved it! The part close to the end with Negi and Thane? that made me go 'Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...'

I also realized that you happen to have over 100,000 words! that is a huge amount! and in only 6 chapters! your going to be up in the millions when you start getting to the really longer parts, like the school festival... I am also starting to see some emotion between Sayo and Akira. which one are you aiming for? I wanna know so badly!
7/23/2012 c5 DragonxNegima2
This story is getting better and better by each chapter the dodgeball scene was extremely hilarious keep up the good work man
7/22/2012 c5 Guilop
I really like this Story. Especially the dodge ball match was hilarious. The fight scene fits in with the rest of the chapter nicely, so I'd say you're doing great.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/21/2012 c5 APeeledOnion
read all these chapters in one night, gotta say, really good, very funny :)

Yeah the action in the dodge ball scene was pretty good, keep up the good work
7/21/2012 c4 Reader Enjoyer
I have a sneaking suspicion that Akira likes Thane, but that may just be my imagination.

I love this story very funny and a great read, noticed a few spelling mistakes here and there, but screw it. Yeah seriously good job dude, its funny, had to take a break at one point, i could not read because the tears wouldn't stop flowing. great job, hope you keep it up with many, many more great chapters. :)
7/21/2012 c5 2Assassin4life
That was one of the best chapters I have ever read from anyone. I loved it! Update soon!

The review below this one was me, I just forgot to log in.
7/21/2012 c5 Guest
7/20/2012 c5 Anon
The fight scene was pretty good! Or at least I thought so anyway.

I think I giggled throughout the whole dodge-ball game it was that funny!

What comes next! I can't wait!
6/26/2012 c4 5leo247
I can't wait to read how Thane will do in the next chapter. :)

Can you you give me a hint of who the fourth girl will be getting a Pactio with Thane be...please?
6/24/2012 c4 2Assassin4life
This is a great story! I love the long chapters and how you're developing the girls and your OC. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/23/2012 c4 Anon
HA! Another great chapter! It really didn't feel like any of the more Sexual moments where really forced at all!

Oh! Guessing game! I love these!

I'm guessing the partners will be Setsuna, Akira, Yuna, Nodoka, and Yue! cause that's what I would pick!
4/9/2012 c3 Anon
ha ha! lol! Thane just seems to make things worse doesn't he? this was a funny chapter! and yay! Thane met the gang! now where do you plan to go from here? also, I second the notion Of all these girls being his partners!

Nodoka, Yue, Haruna, Makie, Ako, Yuna, Akira, Setsuna,Mana, Sayo, and Satsuki!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »