for Independence Day

12/7/2020 c1 Joseph Bernier
Great story; I would really like to see you develop it!
11/11/2020 c1 kv74
Thanks!
8/17/2020 c1 ShadowedHand
I love coming back to this story now and again to soothe my spirit. I love the thought of this tradition and the what-if of a different Harry with different prospects. So many people are so unhealthily interested in him that it's nice to have him be free of the lot of them, whether they want him to be or not.
11/22/2019 c1 6Kutiepie1
Please write more chapters... Please.

This is a good story and I would like to know where Harry ends up going to school.
8/1/2019 c1 Elims
I adore this concept, at first I wondered why Harry would ask for things at age four then realised he would have seen Dudley bribed on many occasions. So quid pro quo is something he knows.
Hints of evil Dumbledore for an on going adversary while Harry is young. I’m fairly sure the goblin still expects the gold buttons on his coat to change back eventually, but that’s years away and its a great coat.
7/21/2019 c1 6Rosa Mundi
That was really good, way better than my take on the same trope. Must go see what else you’ve written now.
3/30/2019 c1 gginsc
Nice. I will be checking for more.
2/14/2019 c1 41tag0
I quite like this story - thank you for it!

And heh, for creating a Harry who Snape is willing to give a certain amount of respect to!
10/20/2018 c1 Latarra
That was fun.
10/2/2018 c1 digbygreen
Oh, yes. I would love to read about the meeting with Dumbledore.
10/2/2018 c1 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here! I will follow it just in case you decide to write more!
7/4/2018 c1 2Therio
Nice little story. I wouln't have minded seeing more chapters, but it is still a very well done story. Thanks for sharing.
5/28/2018 c1 1Calmzone1
That’s so cool! Well done. (A few typos sprinkled in, but the story is good. ) I would love to see what they decide, and how they deal with Albus when he comes. And then I would love to see him meeting up with Severus later on, perhaps when Sirius gets out because of Harry asking questions at the bank about his Godfather? Or Sirius being shown a paper by Fudge during his annual visit that ‘it’s all your fault that The Boy Who Lived didn’t go to Hogwarts.
11/8/2017 c1 kv74
Thank you!
8/31/2017 c1 msblack00
thank you, very interesting piece of work i would like of course to read more
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »