for Written in Blood

6/26/2020 c13 mrs. morgan 35
Update please
6/28/2018 c13 9When I Make It Shine
I would love love love to read more!
1/11/2018 c13 0netflixme0
Plz let me know if u r not going to update this story again. But i hope u do im loving this story.
11/16/2017 c13 Ang R
Loved them coming together, I liked he asked her to be his girlfriend.

If she's only 26, I'd think her ex would be a similar age & a bit young to be elected governor.

Tryingtowritesomething told me about your story, I like how different it is. I hope that you come back to it. Will you?
11/15/2017 c12 Ang R
Very interesting, I like that you had a description at the end for the words.
11/15/2017 c11 Ang R
I like that he told Alvarez that she would be his.
11/15/2017 c10 Ang R
I'm glad they found & helpd Alvarez's son. I didn't get how she knew which room was Happy's when she marched away upset.
11/15/2017 c9 Ang R
I don't understand why her parents attorney showed up at TM, how did he know she'd be there?

I like that she's not a little meek character.
11/15/2017 c8 Ang R
I really liked how Happy took care of her. I laughed at the 16& pregnant comment. I like how Happy gives her butterflies.
11/15/2017 c7 Ang R
I wish Gemma would take her advice & tell the truth

I was surprised that Opie went in her home uninvited. I like that she helped him, & that Happy came to checkmon the situation. I like that Happy stayed,but thought it was a bit creepy that he undressed her to sleep like he did.
11/15/2017 c6 Ang R
I like Happy claiming her to make a point, but I don't find her being kicked out the grocery store (in previous chapter), the clothing store or the diner realistic at all. It's illegal, you can't deny someone service based on their religion. Also she seems so reclusive, how do they know she's a Wiccan psychic? Now if people were just being mean or rude, I might buy it, but the outward refusal of service just reads unrealistic.
11/15/2017 c5 Ang R
I like that her guide is saying that skylar knew about Happy, that she's known he's been coming. Her vision scared me, I hope it doesn't happen.
11/15/2017 c4 Ang R
I like how intrigued Happy & Juice are with her abilities. I like that Happy is following her home.
11/15/2017 c3 Ang R
I was shocked that the got all armed & prepared for a war. I like that she didn't give in &'tell them why ellie went to see her.
11/15/2017 c2 Ang R
I liked her helping Ellie, & talking to Donna for her.

I like that she spoke to Happy on the phone, & her comment about how how he could make a killing at phone sex cracked me up.
249 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »