for Revenge Anyone?

7/26/2014 c7 5Random Writer389
Lol haha I've laughed so hard reading this! Hope you don't mind if I copy a few things on the list of things to do in Walmart! Me and my cousins how quite some gut! Once I took a selfie with a police on patrol!
1/10/2013 c7 Cj
Confusing
10/14/2012 c6 Midnight1225
Please continue this its hilarious! gave me and my friends some ideas of things to do at walmart
10/14/2012 c2 miss.anonymous
a comment for chapter one:
I read that list of 101 things for iggy to do in wal-mart and nearly laughed myself unconscious.
my dad: are you laughing?
me: ehm, no, that was a cough thingy...
Miss Anon
7/6/2012 c5 Darknessplays77
! This story is even better! But...what happens next dun dun dun!
7/6/2012 c1 Darknessplays77
this is flippen awesome! XD
6/21/2012 c5 9BookWorm0001
A holiday on June 22? Wo-Ho! That's my B-Day! I'm all for a holiday all about me! Oh wait, that's not what you meant is it? Darn.
6/11/2012 c4 everlastingwolflove
Dis story is da one zat I vill vead foeva'!;)
6/11/2012 c4 confusedinSeatle
What the frick is happening? I don't understand any of this! Is fang like an evil jerk or something? Who is the spaz with the accent? Why the heck did fang put max in a freezer? What is happenening? Please expleain things in ur next authors note! If fang is evil I will drown u in pickle juice!

Jk. I won't drow u in pickle juice.

Bit I will be very upset.

-confusedinSeatle
5/21/2012 c3 1Seiren Cross
OMG!

i love your lists of how to get kicked out of walmart

i need to try these out but i probably wont cause im a sissy

well, good job!
5/2/2012 c3 5tomgirl1313
holy crap how did you come up with these and

YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS STORY I JUST READ ALL 333 IDEAS
4/27/2012 c3 1YouHaveToTakeAChance
haha, I loved It!
4/17/2012 c3 21MPHknows
*grinds teeth throughout entire chapter until a little bit before list*

I explained why in my last review... I dont know if you just made it confusing or if you didnt notice you did it, but Fang didnt do CRAP to Max and they are doing all this stuff to him with pretty much no reason.

MPHknows
4/17/2012 c2 MPHknows
Okay, i can understand Fang wanting to get back at Max, but why the hell does Max need to get back at Fang? He hadnt even done anything to her! I can understand doing weird stuff to make a story interesting, but i cant stand when people do stuff for no reason!

MPHknows
4/13/2012 c1 1Black Carnation
epic! can i borrow Iggy's list for my story? i promise I'll put a disclaimer on it!
25 Page 1 2 Next »