FanFiction.Net
for Heaven on earth

7/4/2012 c5 13I Am Switzerland101
Im liking where this is going; I've noticed some grammatic errors and spelling errors and whatnot but that's easily fixable. If you want a beta reader I'd be happy to help you out. Keep it up, it's coming along well.
7/3/2012 c5 12Cassy-Kay
Can't wait for more!
7/3/2012 c5 3lionandthelamblove7
ah! I fell in love with this story already! I love this version of Jared and Kim. They are so cute together! And kims sisters remind me of my baby cousin. Lol. Love it and can't wait for more!
5/8/2012 c5 AnnechanB
Cute chapter!:)
3/28/2012 c3 BrightEyezz.ButterflyKisses
Love this story! please update soon ! :D
3/28/2012 c3 7anubisfreak
super cute
3/28/2012 c3 shes-guilty-by-design
I like this chapter! It was playful and fun!
3/28/2012 c2 shes-guilty-by-design
Your spacing got better but you still have the dailogue in the same line and that is kind of throwing me off but I'm not giving up on your story!
3/28/2012 c1 shes-guilty-by-design
What you have posted is good so far but its kinda hard to read with everything in one HUGE paragragh!

You can try separating each person's dialogue but putting it an a new line and space your paragraphs.

Please don't be offended by my little constructive criticism.
3/28/2012 c3 1scigeekgirl
yay, they are so cute together, and I like this version of the story where Jared's parents know what is going on. Can't wait for the next update :)
3/28/2012 c3 Rish
Liked it!

Update soon.
3/23/2012 c1 AnnechanB
Great start to what will be a great story!
3/23/2012 c2 AnnechanB
Very interesting new story cannot wait for a new chapter! This seems like it will be a great Jared and Kim tale!:)
3/20/2012 c2 Haley
Hey,

I think your story is amazing and if you don't continue it, I'm going to be so pissed at you , you Irish chick :p

Just updat soon, okay?
3/20/2012 c2 scigeekgirl
I'm liking it so far, can't wait to see what is next!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »