for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi

3h c41 juhnz97
Uh ah its been so loong 3 year? No since 2014 then 6 year? I had bee reading ur story and to think there's update. I'm happy welcome back author-san, ur writing seems change bit i dunno... Well i doesnt matter
10/20 c31 YMCM
Wow this chapter was absolutely amazing! Sometimes we forget that Naruto is an actual trained ninja and not just some mountain flattening demigod. The stealth was beautifully executed, even better than a fight through the entire ship would have been.
10/16 c8 NaruRias
entertaining so far, although I think the end of this chapter is wrong as I think Naruto knows very well that being the Hokage is not something that can be simply a wish. Naruto must already know that only by striving can he be a Hokage. It would have been better if he wanted an ichiraku ramen or that his friends are always well sounds better and more like Naruto.
10/15 c1 1naruto aka Cookie
I'm pretty deep into the story right now and it's really good I'm not a fan of the lovey-dovey stuff but hey that's just me either way it's really good
10/14 c41 3DoctorKnight
Thank you! I got to reread an entire epically awesome story! Thank you!
10/12 c41 Xethesis
Hopefully the next update comes a bit sooner lol, but thanks for sticking with the story!
9/30 c26 4RiceCakePlayz
oh my God now I realize why natsu couldn't get out of the room, he's 4000 years old. completely forgot about that
9/30 c41 1Sairresh
Completely forgot where I was in ur story but after a good re-read I'm back up to speed
9/30 c13 4RiceCakePlayz
THERE IT IS, I just mentioned the toads in a review a few chapters back. well at least I know how that worked out
9/29 c10 RiceCakePlayz
Naruto hasn't even tried summoning the toads, who knows they might be able to reverse summon him back
9/29 c10 RiceCakePlayz
grey you idiot, what part of Naruto dosent care about killing don't you understand? he literally had a knife to laxus's throat. "Naruto might be strong but I dunno how he'd fair against laxus" dude you just saw him about to kill him
9/29 c41 1Kalomin
I had to completely reread the story to remember how we got here. Not really complaining about that though. It's a good read and gave me something to do for a few days. I'm guessing that guy at the end with the tranqs was L?
9/28 c41 JiggyliFAP
Oh shit... 1 and half a year? Good thing I just recently got into fanfiction, I didn't have to wait that long.
9/25 c4 JiggyliFAP
First fanfic that ever made me laugh so hard even though I'm breathing hard with a cough and sinusitis. Yep, as long as shit happens, don't have to follow canon, go AU if u have to, though I'm years late already, hahaha.
9/25 c3 JiggyliFAP
You're a fucking great writer and a damn good light in the dark, most anime fanfics have crap progression. Number one of my criteria is language problem, if they magically understand each other without explanation the very moment they meet usually ends up being a bad fic. Love this shit. Chronicles of Convergence,Peiper's and Kopluru sector transported to 40k level of good shit.
4,952 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »