for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi

10/13 c1 4greenarrow679
usually fics from back here start off pretty rough, but your idea of how they learn to communicate is amazing! Yeah, noone really takes the time to come up with things like that since they'll just use magic, a spell, seal, etc to instantly fox the issue, but the way you came up with a practical solution that is entertaining and makes sense shows how much thought you probably put into every area of the story.
9/28 c40 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
¿Cómo que último arco? ¿La historia acabara en el próximo arco de los exámenes clase S? O con lo de acabar te refieres a ¿Regresar a su mundo?
9/27 c39 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
La tasa de salida es de 1 año 1/2 xd
9/26 c38 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
Esto fue una nota agridulce, primero no era un capítulo y lo bueno es que te va bien en la vida
9/26 c37 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
Espero que está historia no sea abandonada a pesar de los años
9/24 c32 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
La emboscada :v
9/24 c31 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
Creo que me gusta mucho mas la relación de Naruto y ultear que con la de mirajane :3
9/22 c21 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
Es demasiado tarde para decir algo importante pero espero que regreses para continuar esta historia :'u
9/18 c8 Zenchi to zen'n no kami
Evagelización no jutsu xd
8/14 c8 lucifertrust
poor poor naruto you cant leave now...
8/10 c41 Agent Frank
It was fun checking this story out again
7/11 c1 3ModernRogue11
This story is so well-written. The pacing, development, and most of all the interaction of Naruto to the rest of the Fairy Tail cast is very believable. It gives off a sense of "fish out of water" vibe that can be seen in Naruto's perspective. The romance...God the romance is so good. It's slow but each interaction with Mirajane is very endearing, especially Chapter 18 with the boat ride and the kisses. I hope that if you ever finish the story, Mirajane and Naruto end up together. The build-up you set is the most realistic I've read in all of FanFiction.

I'm planning to make my own Naruto/Fairy Tail crossover and use this as an inspiration as well as Ancestral Power and Between Fairies and Dragons. I do hope that you continue this amazing story and I would love to see Naruto's journey in your fanfiction evolve as different arcs are further explored.
7/6 c1 Guest
just die
6/26 c15 Mr. E
Holy crap this story is awesome!

ps. 5000th review! pls update
6/19 c1 Guest
A well-written and enjoyable story.
5,013 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »