for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi

Barras barras
12/25/2019 c40 Perrogato02e
I love this history
12/15/2019 c1 Guest
If this is another wish fulfilment piece of trash harem fic again I’m gonna lose my shit. Please don’t.
12/8/2019 c31 HyperspaceGamer
Oh, is that to imply that the term “red rocket” was coined by South Park? That just doesn’t seem like it’d be the case, but if it is, I definitely never knew that. It’s just always been a term that I knew to mean a dog’s erection.
12/8/2019 c28 HyperspaceGamer
I’ve gotta say, every time I hear “Orange Rocket” all I can think about is a “red rocket” and well... I’m sure you can see what I mean. I’d been meaning to say that for a while, but I just never got a around to it.
12/5/2019 c23 Xud10a
There is no reason for him to have struggled the way he did in his fight with Ultear. She not even half as strong as Pein yet you almost had naruto die like he was fighting him. Not only that he got tired after only using Senjutsu once? Like are you kidding me, this is why I stopped reading this story. The power scailing doesn’t make any sense there is no way he should’ve struggled in his fight against her
12/4/2019 c1 Xud10a
Sorry not for me. Read a few chapters and Naruot is weak and still has his annoying, obnoxious personality
11/28/2019 c31 Riba Nyabom
Chp 40
"Naruto tightened his headband and fixed his saints badge"
This little line is shows that Naruto holds the wizard saints badge in equal importance as his the fact that he never got his welcome for defeating two are his highest achievements of being recognised in a positive way.
Its beautiful how you subtly pointed it out.
11/28/2019 c30 Riba Nyabom
was one amazing the fight with Zancrow was just wow.
11/27/2019 c40 7Blu3b3rryT3a
I honestly love this fanfic- you really think out the character interactions, don't you? It's sad that Naruto had to kill again but in the end there really wasn't another option, was there?
Can't wait to see how the interactions with the King and everyone else at the capital works out- hopefully Naruto can fight with the rest of Fairy Tail and figure out who the heck L is.
Best of luck!
11/27/2019 c38 Riba Nyabom
One of the best stories ever written on this site.
I love your version of Naruto.I love how you have portrayed the Fairy Tail world and characters.
The interactions between characters,the humour,the fights are just story is so beautiful it makes me happy.
Anytime i have a bad day,i simply re-read this story and get lost in this beautiful world you have story and especially Mirajane makes me forget all my troubles and make me smile.
11/22/2019 c7 staymos
why is Naruto so weak
11/15/2019 c40 5Lyoth737
Holy moly, you updated again! I'm delighted to read yet another chapter of this awesome storHWAT THE HECK YOU KILLED HER!? I... I certainly didn't expect THAT. o.o
I'm glad I still follow this story after all this time. Thanks for writing!
11/3/2019 c40 Guest
I just read from chapters 1-40 in 2 days and wow! This is a great fic and when you get the chance I would be ecstatic if you updated again.
10/30/2019 c2 Watermelonninja
writing a catch-phrase on a paper? dfq?
4,968 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »