for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi

1/24 c41 Alim fanficker1
next nexttt
1/24 c25 midnightscar17
Hes not a kitty kity hes a fox
1/20 c32 1dextron11
I truly don’t understand your reasoning on keeping Naruto out of the canon arcs, but still having them happen. If you wanted to change canon then fine, do that. If you are going to write original arcs though, you should include more than just Naruto and the villains. The fun of crossover stories is watching our favorite heroes from different series interact. By having the canon arcs like tower of heaven and now Oracion Seis happen, but not including Naruto, you are either wasting potential for character development and growth, or wasting time with pointless inclusions of canon that aren’t serving any purpose. Your original arcs are actually quite good, but it just irritates me to see you tease some of my favorite canon arcs and then just throw them in the trash for no reason while pretending like they actually mattered.
1/17 c41 walu jj
Welcome back bro!
I have re-read this story twice or thrice...not sure...yea,
There r decent stories out there, but in fairytail, yours is the best for me.(I mean there is a reason u r still top 2 in narutoxfairytail crossover for a reason, even though this fic hasn't been updated for "quite" a long time).
Anyways, u have been gone for a long time, hope everything is fine.
And also happy new year to you.
1/15 c5 Nad19
oh come on! it's not like naruto holding secret, give him a break. he just got there anf learn the language, how can he explain then? i doubt any of them even asking him. how unreasonable
1/11 c41 NotSerious4Fun
Read it all in 2 days. I'm a bit over the edolas arc too, but its truly a great story.
12/30/2020 c40 Fastreadernot
What a wonderful story. So many stories and so few Naruto so well shown. There were also too serious, and too naive, and too cool))). I thought it was all over, but no, I find your most interesting story. Well-made characters, even if they almost do not develop (not all), it is still interesting, even though there were questions about Ultear, and Narutotherapy was lame until the 30th chapter, But these are just insects compared to the advantages. Such a well-developed plot that you do not even think about what is happening, you read, imagine, you enjoy , (although there were some moments that looked stupid, you could come up with more realistic excuses))). What is very noticeable, you don't really want deviate from the canon , I hope this will not always be the case (ahem ... Ultear ... ahem). THANK YOU FROM ALL HER HEART FOR SO FINE WORK. I AM AWESOME TO CONTINUE Н. AND I ASK YOU, AUTHOR - SAN, DO THIS MIRACLE TO THE END ... I wish you all the best, especially great success, good luck and good health to you and your loved ones)))) ... sorry for my English ...
12/30/2020 c41 Fastreadernot
12/25/2020 c5 Knightwalker405
It's weird that fairy tail has an issue with killing people considering they've done it before
12/21/2020 c41 Guest
Please type one more chapter.
12/18/2020 c40 Guest
Naruto doesn't control the nine tail's power after the Pain arc. He's not suppose to. Because he's not in control of the nine tails cloak what he does isn't his fault. And he's never killed a person before after the Pain arc.
12/18/2020 c1 Diamond of soul
The most amazing fanfic crossover Naruto and Fairy Tail, thank you for follow with you fanfic really thank you,
12/18/2020 c33 Guest
Dude Naruto looked cool when his fox cloak was red. You should change the Nine tails back to normal.
12/18/2020 c31 Guest
Please have Naruto use the Nine tail's power. And make Kurama speak to Hades through Naruto!
12/18/2020 c1 Guest
Naruto isn't that perverted.
5,015 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »