for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi

12/18/2020 c31 Guest
Please have Naruto use the Nine tail's power. And make Kurama speak to Hades through Naruto!
12/18/2020 c1 Guest
Naruto isn't that perverted.
12/17/2020 c12 Guest
Naruto shouldn't drink beer or wine.
12/9/2020 c23 Guest
Haha Brilliant!
11/27/2020 c41 Guest
Te tomo un buen tiempo pero estubo muy bueno
Sibe la conty lo mas pronto q puedas
11/23/2020 c41 1KINGShaheed
:') This arc has been amazing! I'm willing to bet all my coins that the person with the tranquilizer was L.

Looking forward to more chapters, no matter how long it may take!
11/23/2020 c40 KINGShaheed
Not much to say other than this chapter was as phenomenal as the others that I enjoyed
11/23/2020 c39 KINGShaheed
Amazing chapter. Really liking the dynamic between L and Naruto. Blue eyes hm? I think I may have a hunch who he is.
11/22/2020 c38 KINGShaheed
I may be a bit late but HUGE congrats on the marriage! Of course real life takes takes much higher priority than fanfiction, It's a hobby not a job so try not to stress much over it.
11/22/2020 c37 KINGShaheed
I haven't actually gotten this far in fairytail so I'm not sure if L is an actual character but I find him interesting. Kinda waiting for Naruto to snap and shove a Raengan where the sun don't shine tho. Seems like it might happen soon lol.

Awesome chapter!
11/22/2020 c36 KINGShaheed
Damn this chapter was pretty good. Not sure why but I really like the fight with Naruto and the soldiers!
11/14/2020 c34 KINGShaheed
Aww, I wanna see more of Naruto and Gildarts :(

Great chapter! Enjoyed it quite a bit!
11/14/2020 c32 KINGShaheed
This has to be the most infuriating chapter so far. Naruto's decisions made me want to bag my head through a metal table. Constantly letting his guard down, showing his back to enimes for literally no reason, and leaving himself open among a lot of other things that irked the hell out of me.

Perhaps I'm just a bit cranky right now or maybe the cause is something I'm just not seeing idk...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every single chapter before this but this one just didn't really hit for me.
11/14/2020 c31 KINGShaheed
This chapter was absolutely phenomenal
11/14/2020 c26 KINGShaheed