for A New World, The Story Of A Lost Shinobi

11/23/2020 c39 1KINGShaheed
Amazing chapter. Really liking the dynamic between L and Naruto. Blue eyes hm? I think I may have a hunch who he is.
11/22/2020 c38 KINGShaheed
I may be a bit late but HUGE congrats on the marriage! Of course real life takes takes much higher priority than fanfiction, It's a hobby not a job so try not to stress much over it.
11/22/2020 c37 KINGShaheed
I haven't actually gotten this far in fairytail so I'm not sure if L is an actual character but I find him interesting. Kinda waiting for Naruto to snap and shove a Raengan where the sun don't shine tho. Seems like it might happen soon lol.

Awesome chapter!
11/22/2020 c36 KINGShaheed
Damn this chapter was pretty good. Not sure why but I really like the fight with Naruto and the soldiers!
11/14/2020 c34 KINGShaheed
Aww, I wanna see more of Naruto and Gildarts :(

Great chapter! Enjoyed it quite a bit!
11/14/2020 c32 KINGShaheed
This has to be the most infuriating chapter so far. Naruto's decisions made me want to bag my head through a metal table. Constantly letting his guard down, showing his back to enimes for literally no reason, and leaving himself open among a lot of other things that irked the hell out of me.

Perhaps I'm just a bit cranky right now or maybe the cause is something I'm just not seeing idk...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every single chapter before this but this one just didn't really hit for me.
11/14/2020 c31 KINGShaheed
This chapter was absolutely phenomenal
11/14/2020 c26 KINGShaheed
That Omake gave me life
11/11/2020 c41 Guest
Bro lo siento por favor continua la historia
11/9/2020 c3 StoneTheLoner
This feels forced. Shouldn't everything be more awkward? He's only been there for 2 or 3 days.
11/5/2020 c11 KINGShaheed
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this chapter
10/29/2020 c41 SlyFox9
Man it’s been so long since you last updated this story; great chapter by the way. I’m going to need to reread this to get my bearings. I hope to see the next one soon.
10/26/2020 c41 1Guardian of the Inheritance
I think your story is really good, i would be sad to watch it go. Good job keep it up
10/23/2020 c41 juhnz97
Uh ah its been so loong 3 year? No since 2014 then 6 year? I had bee reading ur story and to think there's update. I'm happy welcome back author-san, ur writing seems change bit i dunno... Well i doesnt matter
10/20/2020 c31 YMCM
Wow this chapter was absolutely amazing! Sometimes we forget that Naruto is an actual trained ninja and not just some mountain flattening demigod. The stealth was beautifully executed, even better than a fight through the entire ship would have been.
5,025 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »