for A pebble in your pocket

8/30/2012 c1 Hope06
too cute
8/27/2012 c1 25Miriam1
This is sweet. Harry, as a small boy, would have seen his spelled pebbles as acceptable barter, even if he didn't know the word.

This is an odd piece. Harry's mindset is in a weird place for this to be believable, but it is sweet.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
8/26/2012 c1 naru894
interesting... but what happens to the pebble kid? isit harry? then why did he give severus 8pebbels for 2 galeons?
8/26/2012 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
8/26/2012 c1 12Ichigo Mirai
this is really good! :)
8/26/2012 c1 57SeungSeiRan
Quite interesting. I like how Harry's a mysterious figure of well-intended mischief here. Would've liked to see more Snape POV but this fic was still enjoyable. The end seems to hint at a possible reunion.
7/10/2012 c1 Pern
Very nice. This would make a lovely long story : )
4/26/2012 c1 4sneaky lunitic spy
Strange but cool. I like it
4/4/2012 c1 3Jumeirah
I hope that you decide to expand on the story, as i think that it could be great!
4/4/2012 c1 5DarkDreamer1982
This would make a really excellent story! I really wish u would continue it, please?
3/26/2012 c1 noelnoel2
This one-shot was an adorable fantasy piece. It does not need a story after it because the reader is almost compelled to imagine a happy ending to it. :)
3/24/2012 c1 45marksmom
I loved this little story...I would actually like to see more of it. Please write more! Kudos!
3/19/2012 c1 loretta537
this is a great story! how old is harry in it? will anyone ever discover that it is him who is exchanging money for magic pebbles? i hope you make it into a longer story one day
3/18/2012 c1 4Nyxied
Frankly - and I'm sure I'm not the only one - I just want to see more. But it was sweet and kind of cute.
3/18/2012 c1 6thestarlitrose
Please please continue this!
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »