for A pebble in your pocket

3/12/2012 c1 Badbonita
I'm a little confused by the ending. It's a great beginning to a new story but you've marked it as finished. It's like a vignette that begs to be filled out.

Hope you find the time and your muse lets you continue.

Otherwise, good bit.
3/11/2012 c1 6AnExpressionOfWisdom
oh you should definely continue this! Its great :) but there are so many little threads you could gather together. What age was Harry? Has he been at Hogwarts yet? If not why is he not with the Dursleys? How did he find out about magic? Why is he in Diagon Alley? Why is a kid living by himself, giving caring pebbles to strangers?

I really hope you write more I'd love to hear more about the pebble giving Harry
3/11/2012 c1 12Marifw
Oooohhh, you just have to continue this story. You really can't leave it there! Love your writing and the story itself. Left me with tons of questions though. Like what's Harry doing in the Alley? What's up with the pebbles? and will Sev find something out? Please write more!
3/11/2012 c1 11VictoryNike
Cute. I was a little confused by the end, but that's probably just me. I think this would make a great chapter fic, with different characters' experiences with the pebbles.

~VictoryNike