for The Potter Twins: Year One

5/6/2020 c1 Guest
They be like wat the FUCK
4/8/2019 c5 Guest
Hogwarts should have cheerleaders. Wait when was this written? Anywhere close to 2019?!
4/8/2019 c4 Guest
I think this is cool
10/20/2018 c1 Guest
I don't mean to insult u girl...
BUT THIS STORY IS SHIT !... Look at ur grammar and way of explaining things it needs a real WOrk done on it...try to elaborate things...
2/3/2018 c2 Bella
I really think your stories are so great keep working hard girl
11/4/2015 c1 RandomGirl47
What happened to this being a Harry Potter Fanfic? There's no Harry Potter. I will give your story a try to see how it continues, but couldn't you at least have put Harry in somewhere. If I didn't get curious I would have stopped reading altogether. It's called a Harry Potter fanfic because they usually have Harry Potter in them.
10/5/2015 c5 Guest
let me guess SydneyHermione
8/11/2015 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Bad start.
6/3/2015 c9 Guest
Avis a toute la population des fanfiction
s'il vous plait arrêtez de créé des personnage qui "chante " sa n'apporte rien a l'histoire et c'est cliché .
10/12/2014 c7 orphanedacount
Hey I thought he liked her sister! Also just to let you know I hope Nicki befriends the Weasley twins.
7/15/2013 c13 247
What happened to the potion room and the smelly dead troll?
5/25/2013 c13 9Lisspeed
Sounds like a pretty nice story! Great Job! I think it sounds very intresting and I would love to see Snape's reaction at 2 girls insteed of a boy, since that means they look more like Lily. XD Amesing job again. ;)
3/22/2013 c3 Steve
It's got a lot of Possibilities.

Looking forward to see where this story goes
3/22/2013 c1 Steve
Sounds fun
10/26/2012 c9 Guest
HHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY YYY PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR
21 Page 1 2 Next »