for Hacker

2/16 c4 abishasoans
The way you add bits of Japanese in between is jarringmakes me lose focus
8/17/2020 c1 SteadfastWhiplash
Instead of doing a whole explanation for the translation at the bottom couldn't you just have said "I don't know"
8/15/2020 c10 Guest
Fujoshi in attendance! Asami Ryuichi xO
5/31/2020 c31 7NatsuxLucy4ever
I wasn't sure how the ring conflict would go when I only saw 2 chapters left, but I see now. I really did feel bad for Xanxus, but the fact that he felt betrayed rather than a warm emotion that Nono took him in instead of leaving him in poverty made me upset. He should have felt grateful and talked about it instead of leading a freaking coup!
5/31/2020 c29 NatsuxLucy4ever
I love Mukuro :3 And damn it all. I was also hoping for it to be cloud! I wanna see Kyoya *-* But Lambo is okie too, I guess XD
5/31/2020 c27 NatsuxLucy4ever
As sad I am that Hayato lost, I'm happy that it matches with the anime and you didn't randomly make him win lol
5/31/2020 c25 NatsuxLucy4ever
I laughed so hard when Tsuna got Kyoya and Mukuro to join in the circle... those darn cute puppy eyes :3

Also, I'm happy you shortened the fight. It's like, after seeing the anime, and reading fanfics that explained in thorough details the whole fight, it's nice to just see/read a condensed version XD
5/31/2020 c20 NatsuxLucy4ever
I only just figured out the whole number thing, with Tsuna being 27, Kyoya 18, Hayato 59. Really XD Anywasy, it's Dino :3
5/31/2020 c13 NatsuxLucy4ever
I also like assertive Tsuna. It wouldn't be fair that Reborn suddenly comes into his life and wants to dictate what, where, and when Tsuna should be doing things. Anyways, that but about Hibari and Tsuna XD *-*
5/31/2020 c12 NatsuxLucy4ever
Lmao the ending XD Also, I think it's fine if Chrome isn't a guardian. I love her, but it is true that Mukuro is Tsuna's official Mist Guardian. Anyways, I'm looking forward to continuing. It's really an awesome story!
5/31/2020 c8 NatsuxLucy4ever
I thought Hayato would show up before Mukuro, but it seems I was wrong. Oh well XD I love this story btw
5/30/2020 c4 NatsuxLucy4ever
Stories that highlight frienship/bonding with Kyoya and Tsuna really make me happy! I feel like you're gonna introduce, other than Ryohei, maybe Hayato or Lambo? I doubt Mukuro would show up so early. I could be wrong tho XD
5/30/2020 c1 NatsuxLucy4ever
After reading so many where Nana and Iemitsu act like Tsuna doesn't even exist, this is such a nice and refreshing twist :)
3/31/2020 c6 1dragonfire1222
Ignore my previous review when it concerns using Japanese words, I hadn't been reading the Author Notes.
3/31/2020 c5 dragonfire1222
This is really good so far! An amazing story, but I just gotta know, why do you have to add so much random Japanese? Like you did an entire dialogue in Japanese when you were doing it in English just moments before. It's slightly irritating to me, but that's just my opinion. Other than that, I find the story awesome!
940 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »