for His Word

11/25/2012 c1 Anonymous
Hey idiots, instead of throwing all these incredibly good-natured reviews at the writer, why not encourage them by giving a few helpful tips? Assholes.
5/23/2012 c2 no name
Love the story plzzz update soon or I will throw a Arizona tea at ur head! Mwuahahaha ... Jk but plz update
4/19/2012 c2 26Athena's phoenix
Oohhh, this looks good so far! It's so rare to see Izaya paired with anyone but Shizuo. So thank you for writing this! I can't wait to see what happens next... XD
4/3/2012 c1 LOL WHAT
WHOA I DON'T THINK THIS COULD BE ANY MORE OUT OF CHARACTER IF YOU PURPOSELY WROTE IT THAT WAY.
4/3/2012 c2 11Yomitoru
Another great chapter!

I love how you write the characters exactly how they are originally portrayed. I'm glad I was an inspiration, and I'm happy to help as well!

Keep up the good work!
4/2/2012 c2 Guest
LOL

OMG this is so bad, I don't quite know where to start. *taps chin* Maybe I'll mst these two chapters!
3/30/2012 c1 SoulsInk
I actually really liked this, you dont see many fanfics featuring izaya, and anri. I really am looking foward to the next one.
3/27/2012 c1 Guest
Please make it your last fic, cause this is incredibly bad. Seriously worst thing I've read in awhile and that's saying something in the Durarara fandom.
3/12/2012 c1 Yomitoru
Great start! I love it already!