for One Ring

3/19/2012 c1 211-800-SHDWRLM
It was a cute little fic! Great job, and good luck!
3/18/2012 c1 12Graces of the Child
This was a nice, sweet moment. I definitely didn't mind that it was short, but it still felt like it was missing something. Like it was just a tiny moment and nothing more. But otherwise it was pretty nice.

Good luck!
3/16/2012 c1 9Dusty Llama
Really short, I wish there'd been more about their relationship, but it was also very sweet!

I like the parallels between their universe and LOTR.

Good luck! ^^
3/16/2012 c1 48Chicary
My mind veers towards comparing the YGO characters to the Lord of the Rings characters now xD. I hope you're more comfortable with these characters now that you've written them. And don't be afraid to just dive right into the unknown, who knows what will come out of it?
3/14/2012 c1 20OxEyed
At first I thought this was going to be a cross-over, but this was actually a really cute concept! I'd never thought of the parallels between the Millennium Ring and the One Ring, but it definitely makes sense.

Don't be afraid to make your stories longer! I wouldn't have minded reading a bit more about their relationship.

Good luck!
3/14/2012 c1 34Jonouchi Katsuya
I enjoyed the fandom overlap. ^.^ Very cute. I agree with the previous reviewer, you should have made this longer.
3/12/2012 c1 33The Strange Writer
TOOO SHORT!

shame sinced i like it. Very sweet. keep writing x

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service