for A Pink BracketBuster 6: Every Team for Themselves

loved every chapter!
4/6/2012 c5 alex 988
great series!
4/6/2012 c5 brankel1
Love it.The Dinos are mean will take Hayley to se the Rock but not their mentor.Yes!The Wildcats won.They are the CHAMPS.
4/6/2012 c5 3hewhoreaps
Cool ending and nice surprise prizes for folks.

Well I've enjoyed reading the PBB "series" if you will and hope to see more in the future and I'll be sure to hunt for that story.
4/2/2012 c4 alex 988
cant wait for chapter 5!
4/2/2012 c4 alex 988
great story!
4/1/2012 c4 54jasonstoneface
Well, it won't be Kentucky against Ohio State, it will be Kentucky against Kansas. So, thankfully, nobody will have to punch you in the face, lol!
3/27/2012 c4 brankel1
I totally love it.I so hope Kansas beat the Bucks.And Kentucky beat Louisville.so it be Kentucky vs Kansas.And Kentucky will win.I hate the Buckeyes.
3/26/2012 c4 3hewhoreaps
With your luck the one championship game you don't want is the one you'll get.

Well it seems so far the Dino Thunder, Elsa and Bulk have gotten lucky. As have the originals along with Phil and Hayley to face what remains of the teams after the originals and before Dino Thunder.
3/22/2012 c3 brankel1
Loved it.But had wished the Bucks lost.Lets go Bearcats.
3/22/2012 c3 hewhoreaps
Well it seems some teams are having better luck then others but seemed the first couple rounds a lot of close games and/or upsets it seems.

Look forward to the next chapter with more interesting twists and turns that result from the tournament
3/21/2012 c3 21formerly webdoor
GO IU beat UK again.
3/15/2012 c2 brankel1
Awesome.I so hope Ohio State looses.
3/13/2012 c1 3hewhoreaps
Shame this is going to be the last one, as I've always enjoyed this "series" of stories.

That said seems like the "non" ranger folks kind of got a better prize then the rangers but then again its tough to top a lot of the stuff rangers have seen or done.

Look forward to the rest of the chapters for this story
3/13/2012 c1 brankel1
I love it.I so hope the Buckeyes lose.I think Kentucky will win all the way.Made me so mad when the Bucks beat my Wolverines.but happy when the Spartans beat the crap out of them.