for Past

6/5/2012 c1 10demonwindy
wow... that was very nice.
4/6/2012 c1 5Ningyoplug
Wow! I liked this fanfic! It was cute, the confession in particular, and the part where Sakuma talks about the past. You made everything he did in the past match perfectly with his feelings for Kidou!

This couple is a bit underrated in fanarts, isn't it? It's a pity... ;v; I read on your profile that you love to write about underrated couples. I love to do that too, but that way I end up writing about pairings no one cares about. orz

Keep up the good work! ;)
3/18/2012 c1 Iloveyourstory
Wow. That was your first time? That was brilliant! You should really get more reviews! I'll try to spread the word that a new, talented writer has arrived on fanfic.net! You truly have loads of potential that deserved to be recognized. With your one story, I've already ranked you among my top fav authors! Great work and I hope you write more stories!
3/12/2012 c1 Chin Suginei
Wow... this is REALLY good for a first timer! O.O I'm impressed... a random suggestion is that you can change the font style for the A/N so that it separates from the main story, and you can also put lines between time skips, it'll seem more organized!

Overall, I LOVED the storyline.. it was so light and actually quite realistic! ^^