for Captain Charles Forrester's New Destiny

11/25/2013 c1 30strikerstories
This is a very good stor so far. Yeah the captain of the guard never did get his justice in the movie and we never heard from him again. This is how I could picture him if they had showed his demise in the movie. It was well written indeed. Good job.
11/6/2013 c4 41bStormhands
Nice, that was a lot of fun. Glad to see you pick this up again. Thanks.
9/29/2012 c3 10Mrs Snowball
Oh, my goodness. I wonder what he's about to see? Let's hope it's not too awful... although, with the Captain's luck, who knows?

Good chapter, once again. It was interesting to hear his theories about Rapunzel's hair (I could see why he wouldn't believe it was the same person; I don't think he really got a good look at Rapunzel back at the dam, and he's got a point about peoples' hair darkening with age. Mine certainly did), and that line about his children.
9/28/2012 c3 41bStormhands
LOL. Charles is just beginning to figure it out. But that headache is slowing him down a little. I love the Moonlight Sonata.
I bet it will be shocking, I hope he doesn't have a stroke.
8/15/2012 c2 bStormhands
Poor Charles, he's hurting pretty bad, and not just physically. He needs a good long rest. He's suffering from at least 3 concussions. It'll probably take a few weeks.
8/15/2012 c2 10Mrs Snowball
Poor Captain. This story must be painful enough to hear without having to deal with that headache... if that's all he's got.

Very good chapter, once again. I could certainly see why the Captain would be irked by the fact that a 17-year-old had managed to outsmart Flynn Rider before he did.
3/12/2012 c1 Mrs Snowball
This is very good. You did a fantastic job with the Captain's character, and the whole story is well-written.
3/12/2012 c1 41bStormhands
Saying it out loud here for everyone to see.

I am truly and totally honored to have someone like my story enough to create a fanfic to fill in a gap that he wanted filled in.

This is a good opening chapter and it looks like a lot of fun.