FanFiction.Net
for Legend of the Kamikaze Assassin

6/20/2020 c5 Guest
Isn't Sasuke that cocksucker who blew Orochimaru for power? Stick a bomb up his ass and send him to hell.
1/20/2020 c6 Guest
carry this on it is good
1/20/2017 c6 2silentfan9
could you please put "abandon" in the story summary so as to let others know that you wont be adding to it, and put that yor remaking it too
7/10/2016 c1 Rai No Kitsune
Nice work keep it up
3/22/2016 c6 3Lumiloco
That moment when you see an authors note as the last chapter and you die a little inside.
2/26/2016 c1 Nightwolfs
would work on your grammar a little in the first few chapters haven't read far but there is few mistakes that i keep noticing sorry but just saying
2/15/2016 c6 29Silvereye-BW
When will the new story be out?
10/16/2015 c6 StoneTheLoner
Shame you dropped this.
9/5/2015 c6 12jangoman1579
You dick, I was actually liking this one even with some of the Bullshit parts. You know how hard it is to find a good crossover like this with these two.
12/14/2014 c6 1yindragonkiba
Even still it was good
9/21/2014 c1 HanFiction
Fucking Awesome man...haha thats all I have to say for now...thumbsup.
7/26/2014 c6 regfurby
Pretty awesome story, good concept for the backstory.

Some things I'd like to point out:

The ANBU are being killed far too easily. Sure, they're pretty much the mooks of the Narutoverse and die in droves in every conflict (lol), but they're generally not incompetents (like the guards of Assassin's Creed) and have several abilities that make it harder to kill them, for example: Danger Sense (Sixth Sense) - although this may be rusty from lack of conflict; Chakra Sensing - although they cannot sense Naruto when he's suppressing his chakra, they should be able to sense the fluctuations in chakra when their fellow ANBU are killed, and a skilled sensor would even be able to pinpoint the exact location where they are killed; Kawarimi (Substitution) - every ninja's basic skill for cheating death; Kagebunshin (Shadow Clone) - while a B-rank kinjutsu that is rather underused in canon (other than Naruto himself), it only makes sense that all ANBU are trained to create at least one clone and use it for scouting purposes, this allows them to cover more ground as well as position disposable scouts in high risk areas that will immediately alert them to intruders if attacked. Not to say that Assassin Naruto won't be able to kill them, but it'll require more skill and cunning than, say, taking out civilians or drunk Shinobi who are off-duty. There are also high-level ANBU like Kakashi, Yugao and Tenzo that will definite pose trouble for Naruto if he encounters them, so you'll need to work that part out.

So far, Naruto only uses chakra to reinforce his body and enhance his stealth abilities. One issue with this is that Chakra Sensors (the people, not the seals) should be able to detect his usage of chakra, even if it's minor. I'm guessing he uses the wind to somehow mask his chakra signature? Anyway, while his low usage of chakra-based techniques works fine for infiltration/assassination missions, it would only hamper him if he was forced into large-scale combat with everyone throwing around ridiculously powerful attacks. I would suggest making him highly proficient in using the Basic Three academy skills (Henge, Kawarimi and Bunshin) to support his abilities, the Kagebunshin for situations when he needs more manpower (something that is very limited for him) even if he cannot create more than one or two due to chakra limits, and maybe a few more wind based utility moves (like being able to speak to or listen to someone over a great distance) and attack moves (nothing too flashy, his Wind Sphere is pretty effective already, he just needs something to pierce through chakra-based armor techniques or disable ranged attacks).

Sarutobi Hiruzen spies on everything with his crystal ball. How this works isn't explained, but it's known that he does in fact spy on everything with his crystal ball. This means that Naruto's secret training sessions with Naruko, unless somehow concealed, will be spied on, giving away just how skilled Naruto truly is. I'm also certain that Hiruzen is not above using interrogation/intimidation tactics to get what he wants, for example getting an ANBU to appear during class and telling Naruto that the Hokage wishes to speak to him: resisting will only paint a target on his back, and going will only put him in a vulnerable position. Hiruzen could also forcibly shift Naruto to a different class than Naruko, give a direct order to Naruto to stop socializing with Naruko, or even try to capture Naruto and send him to Ibiki and Inoichi for interrogation on who he is, where he got his skills from and what does he want with Naruko (overparanoia, but in this case it will turn out to be well-founded). So far Hiruzen has only been trying to hunt Naruto down discreetly (which allows Naruto to assassinate his would-be hunters), but if Hiruzen sends his ANBU to accost Naruto in the open, there will be too many witnesses to do so, which would either force Naruto to reveal his true colors or submit himself to a highly risky situation.

Either way, kudos for sticking with the Assassin's Creed abilities, but I'm pretty sure the Assassins would adapt to a world of chakra rather than stick to non-chakra based moves, although I'm very certain they would not allow their members to become over-reliant on chakra like most current Shinobi. I'm also fairly certain they would come up with ways to disable chakra usage and Shinobi whose chakra-based moves make them nearly impossible to kill by conventional methods (lots of these people in canon)... So, while Naruto prefers to use the simple-yet-effective stab to the vital spot while target is unaware method, when shit hits the fan he'll still be able to use other techniques to disable and defeat his opponent, or in the worst case scenario escape without a prolonged and costly fight.

Looking forward to your revamp of this story, and hope my points are helpful!
2/18/2014 c6 26AkagamiDKurze
good so far real good
1/27/2014 c1 Angry GoogleMo
WOW! Why are your characters are so old?! I mean 6years old and 4?! Assasins trained to kill at 2years old! And the training starts in mother's womb, in which they spend only 4weeks cause they are so AWESOME!
In game assasins creed we play with character that obviously is at most 3years old you KNOW!?
Author please drink some poison and drop dead.
1/28/2014 c6 2Zomvee
Dude don't just drop this keep it up so others can read it.
I like the story alot and I do really want to see it continue but that is up to you.
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »