FanFiction.Net
for Celestia's Son

11/27/2014 c1 Rediron
Bastard son? Pal I WISH I was a bastard son! But I got that stupid dire miralis as a father! Go figure.
12/18/2012 c5 pinkfloydfan1
Pride can be a good thing, but it goes too far, too often, in my opinion.
12/18/2012 c1 pinkfloydfan1
Intriguing, this story is. The grammar could be a bit better, a lot better, in fact, but otherwise so far, good story. In my opinion, anyway.
7/23/2012 c1 14markwukusick
YEES, I was just listening to Here, There, and Everywhere before I started to read this!
4/28/2012 c8 4Nate Collins
Dude, where do I begin to tell you. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I've read a lot of them.

I don't care if you're not the best grammar person in the world but I saw a brilliant premise and you carried it well. You should be proud of yourself.

I loved Cross' character and I could see him and Twilight together. Music references were also a treat to see, me being a huge U2 and John Lennon fan.

Well, this is one I will definitely read again. Thanks so much for this and I hope you continue writing more stories like this. :)
3/27/2012 c8 TheTownCrier
In it for the long haul. Isn't english devilishly tough?

Well done and bravo.
3/26/2012 c8 38NocturneD
funny how we update around the same time.

but i will grant you this. it's a nice story, having Celestia not show any pride of having a black sheep for a son can be very tempting. i liked it.

check out my stuff sometime. i got a character that is also celestia's son but is rather resentful of being related to her.
3/25/2012 c8 11ShiningShadow1965
The ending on this story was short, sweet and simple those are the things that make the ending of this romance special. I enjoyed this story from beginning to end and thank you for bringing this story a wonderful tale of how love conquers all.
3/25/2012 c8 justsomerealguy
Good ending but I personally think that there should have been some crying scene between Cross and Celestia. Apologies and whatnot.
3/25/2012 c7 Liger24
I love this story it's got me hooked. nicely done.
3/24/2012 c7 justsomerealguy
Common mistake: "Took his hand." Should be "Took his hoof." Same with "Hand in hand."

Great fic nonetheless! Update soon.
3/23/2012 c7 ShiningShadow1965
I love it they are ready to face dire consequences together. I like that what's going to happen to the both of them I will wait and see what's going to happen on the next chapter. Excellent job on this chapter.
3/22/2012 c6 axonn417
I'm serious. These Beatle songs are lining up with the story PERFECTLY, oh... and kudos for using Working Class Hero. 3
3/22/2012 c5 axonn417
I was listening to the Top Tracks for the Beatles, and their saddest song was playing, !
3/22/2012 c6 Unique Pen Name 2
good job.

i think that you should write throughout their life, not just epilouge it.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »