FanFiction.Net
for Lelouch Awakens

4/18/2017 c1 10VitameatavegaminGirl
Hi!
You reviewed on one of my stories, Kurokokoro and I don't accept PMs so I'll reply here!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POINTING THOSE MISTAKES OUT!
I hadn't noticed them and it's really helpful to know where I mess up.
I hope you liked the story and thanks again!

VGirl~
4/5/2015 c6 whitewave658
Your writing concepts are basic at best. And you repeatedly refer to yourself as "lazy". That makes me not want to invest any time whatsoever in your work at all. To be frank. This was a complete waste of my time.
3/10/2015 c6 Anime100
this truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder what everyone's reactions to Lelouch being alive especially Nunnally, Suzaku/Zero and Kallen?
3/7/2014 c6 AnimeFreak71777
I'm so happy you brought Lolouch back! I have to say, I cried like a baby when he died! Please update :D
4/13/2013 c1 JustAnotherName1
Wow, this is an amazing story, and I am not just saying that. I loved reading it. Dude you have some serious talent for writing. I am going to Favorite this story, and I am going to read more.
11/13/2012 c6 157Smenzer
Some call them digital billboards or you can call them as you called them, electronic billboards. And I forgot to mention in the previous review - I could imagine the ruined city the fight took place in all too easy (lots of that in the news lately).

"I am Zero". Sounds very dramatic, those three words. That is a better cliffhanger than the one you had in chapter 2 I think it was?

Maybe save the author notes for the beginning/end of a chapter instead of in paragraphs?

Reading the story woke me up (yes!) so I can try to write a chapter of one of my fics! :)

And those mecha do seem popular in anime, aren't they?
11/13/2012 c5 Smenzer
So I see Lelouch has revealed himself to an old friend and won the current battle. Good chapter.
11/13/2012 c4 Smenzer
I think they are in for a shock when they realize he's alive again. Will they believe its him or think its an imposter? And its interesting that the servant realizes that things are fishy with her sudden loyalty to the new leader when her old Emperor lay dead,
11/13/2012 c3 Smenzer
Well, its good that Lelouch wants to let the boy, Victor, chose what he wants to do but why does he want to push the blame of deaths on a boy's head? That doesn't seem right. Is Lelouch a demon like Sebastian or is he just a very famous guy, a past leader? I realize that 99% of readers would already know this but I decided to read this without ever seeing the anime in question.
11/13/2012 c2 Smenzer
I'm guessing he will go after the one trying to kill his sister? And eating pizza in a palace? I suppose when one has powers they can eat whatever they want, yes? Not that I have any idea who this C2 or the Lelouch guy is really... but its interesting!
11/13/2012 c1 Smenzer
I guess Victor is a bit like Ciel, wanting revenge... but I have doubts if waking up the guy in ice in the right thing to do? Not that war is good, but there must be a reason the guy was frozen in ice? And is C2 really trying to help Victor or use him as a pawn?
8/28/2012 c6 6Mysteriousity1
This looks awesome! Please continue :3
8/10/2012 c6 28SnowTime
can you pleeeease writ more? this is going to be so awwwwwsooooooome!
6/30/2012 c1 mark3232
Sorry I'm saying this here, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews. I just wanted to say regarding your review of the Doctor Who/Voyager fic, no, that's not the Master's name. It's from spin-off novels which have since been contradicted by Doctor Who on television.
6/24/2012 c6 7stellartaless
This was a good chapter. I liked how you described the battle, it sounded pretty cool. As well as for the ending, it was a good ending, impactful and suspenseful. I like that.

Good job.