FanFiction.Net
for Mass Effect: Human Revolution

1/23 c4 2chrisdiokno117
Hope this continues some day
1/8 c91 Guest
Love this fic, one of the best crossovers ever. Extremely ambitious, but i think it succeeds. Hope the author returns to finish this greatness
1/9 c7 AnthonyR89
so, zyme is jet.
1/8 c4 AnthonyR89
doing a re-read. and yeah, you are looking at years in prison for impersonation of an officer.
11/24/2022 c13 Guest
eh just seems lacking and boring
10/28/2022 c1 Sur2
mda
9/30/2022 c87 1Malgrath
When we get the long anticipated 'Explanation Conversation' I really hope its Eliza Casset. That AI from Deus Ex. I really liked her as a character and a good match for Jensen so she'll rustle some jimmies.
9/29/2022 c81 Malgrath
Fucking false history bullshit i hate
9/29/2022 c79 Malgrath
JC DENTON COMING IN LIKE KANE HIMSELF! YOU CAN NOT KILL THE MESSIAH!
9/26/2022 c49 Malgrath
Really? Fucking black magic that raises the dead? Project Lazarus was somewhat believable with the two years and extensive cybernetics. But this, C'mon.
9/25/2022 c46 Malgrath
That was some great big 40k bs that i don't think was really meant for Deus Ex and Mass Effect
9/20/2022 c22 Malgrath
the firefly references were very tasteful
9/9/2022 c17 3Markus-Antonius
End of the arc? But why did she kill shepard? Because she wouldn’t obey? Wtf does that mean? I have so many questions!
6/23/2022 c3 Guest
meh since shepard is just killed of i'm not really interested. Even though it is very well written.
4/23/2022 c9 Guest
Rereading this, and only now have I realized that there's a Thief reference in here. Thieves' Highway, heh. Good times.
2,698 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »