for Mass Effect: Human Revolution

1/7 c54 1Zaceron
while the story is good, is also a mess with har to many characters and concepts smoshed together.
it's just a bit of a mess.
but with a bit of tightening and removing some names it has potential to be a decent stand alone sci-fi series.
12/19/2021 c24 Guest
It's getting too magical for my blood, author. I might bail. Audiences are fickle like that.
12/19/2021 c23 Guest
...I mean slapping a few names from Harry Potter on things doesn't give you licence to add a cursed magic mask thing to your crossover.
12/19/2021 c23 Guest
Aw man. I liked the cool murder mystery stuff on the Citadel. Why'd you have to go all Star Warsy crap with the magic mask and anime swordsman? The sheer jrpgness already eclipsed the twist you're pulling with swapping Liara with a vampire (which is a cool idea).
12/18/2021 c20 Guest
Laying it on a bit thick, there.
12/18/2021 c19 Guest
Well done, author! You pulled off the murder mystery brilliantly.
12/18/2021 c17 Guest
Neat assassin.
12/18/2021 c10 Guest
I notice Benezia doesn't say we killed Shepard. So I'm gonna refrain from booing you as a hack just yet, author.
12/18/2021 c9 Guest
So he just let the exploding skycar fall on the highway? Thought Jensen was trying specifically to not be a cowboy cop.

Also, go back to the murder mystery. We all know Shep's killer can't be Saren's goons, would be too obvious.
(if it turns out that it really is Saren I'm gonna boo you as a hack)
12/18/2021 c8 Guest
Cool cyberpunk but what happened to the murder mystery?
12/18/2021 c3 Guest
Neat start, author. Hope the murder mystery will actually be mysterious.
12/13/2021 c19 Deal With Itt
Sarah Walker isn't who I thought she was.
12/13/2021 c10 Deal With Itt
That seems like a Chuck reference it appears he was working with Cerberus the whole time.

Really enjoying the story
12/13/2021 c4 Deal With Itt
I bet the quarians hate the Omars
11/17/2021 c31 TaskRabbit
I adore this story but I swear every one of your meaningful antagonists are invulnerable bullet sponges
2,679 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »