for Blissful Awareness

11/17/2020 c3 Guest
I hope you write more. Its a good story. I would love to know how it ends.
5/16/2019 c3 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
3/19/2019 c3 Guest
Sad this was abandoned! It was good!
1/5/2019 c3 deathwearsblack
Please update when you can.
4/7/2018 c1 Cyber-Kanochi
You should make there be an extra all-spark shard that they find or Harry accidentally or purposely finds a way to bring back Jazz
4/6/2018 c3 Guest
I would love to read more... Maybe Harry could have the Goblins build the Autobots a Super Secret Island base with a cool under ground network? Later an Automagi Space Satellite?
10/30/2017 c3 ShadowLady89
has this been discontinue
9/21/2017 c3 rosebud90
Hope u update again soon I like your story
7/21/2017 c3 Luminescentserpent
I AM LOVING THIS! Your story is so enticing that I couldn't stop reading and its left me excited to see more. I love how you have managed to weave Harry Potter and the Transformers characters so well together. I can't wait for your next chapter to be posted! :) :)
6/30/2017 c3 1Mitsukini Haninozuka
More chapters plz!
4/13/2017 c2 Raven4701
Can it be a harry/ratchet/Optimus please that would be so sweet he would have two too love and be loved ! and could you make it a mpreg ?
4/12/2017 c3 11Deathe
LoL! Ratchet has a link!
3/13/2017 c3 Rachel
I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE it is awesome i was so looking foward to ratchet and harry too
1/7/2017 c3 7Akira Chikara
Are you going to update this story? I really like it!
3/18/2016 c3 2shadewatcher
Ooooh is magic an aphrodisiac to the Bots? XD that would be freaking hilarious. LOL
147 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »