FanFiction.Net
for Cold Feet

1/7/2013 c12 tthuggf
Excuse me? I'm from India. And you have the decency to insult my culture? Bollywood movies are enjoyed by everyone that I know in India. Even a 3-year-old would do anything to improve on their Hindi skills and watch a movie that is from their culture. Maybe, if you actually tried to see what a Bollywood movie is like from the eyes of an Indian, you would think twice about insulting someone's culture. Just because you might not like it, there are thousands of people that do like it, and even love it. If you try and insult my culture again, I will never read another one of your stories again. I can't believe it! I actually thought that this story would be good and that you were not one of those racist people that are idiots. But I was wrong. You are one of those people that mocks another religion even if they don't know it. How would you like it if I insulted you're religion and then listed reason why you're religion is terrible. From what you wrote, you made my religion in your eyes, one of the worst religions in the world. I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU FOR THAT! And to think, I called you a good person that would never be racist. I HATE YOU!
1/4/2013 c1 9TheGingerAvenger
Congratulations on the nomination for Best Sisters Grimm fanfiction!

I’ve always pictured Puck as someone who detests change, so I’m really happy that you’re taking this approach to him.

“Usually, he would be all over the place, demanding presents and yelling at random people for not making the day an official holiday.” – Hahahaha! XD

I like how Puck calls Daphne “The Marshmallow” instead of just “Marshmallow”. It makes her sound like she’s the head honcho or something.

The camaraderie between Puck and Sullivan was also great, as was Sabrina stealing Daphne’s phone and sneaking up on Puck.

This chapter was cute! You seem to be one of those gifted people who can keep the characters acting like themselves, and your grammar was pretty good, too.

Do you mind if I review every chapter? I don’t want to overwhelm you with them if you don’t want ‘em, or if you’d prefer one review every few chapters.

Good job!
1/3/2013 c13 44everreading
First off great story. I love the story and can't wait to see what happens next. Hint hint. Second off I'm sorry about your family friend and aunt but I'm thrilled that there doing better. (Yah jump up and down) my stepdad had a brain tumar and I have to say it wasn't as bad as what hers was it still had my family freaked and the answer to the question is... drumroll please... I am most thankful this year that I have awesome new friends at my new school that can put up with me and my randomness
12/31/2012 c13 2Gifted Shadows
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See, I told you I'd review!

First- BWAHAHAHAHAHA HOT BOX? FREEZING BOX? Holy shmugers. That's just too funny... Good job, Puck!

Aww... My Puckie cries during the Lion King? That's so cute! I want a picture!

...The pasta... Was... Good-?

WHy the flub did Titiana... Clog the portal? I was gonna go try that when we went to the city on Friday! Poopy on her.:/

Puck is just so easy. You say Kraven, and he gets all cranky.

Mustardseed plays Angry Birds? Coolio!

Unseelie? Am I not allowed to look it up? Or can I?
12/31/2012 c13 AllHailtheSTAR
I swear I already reviewed this chapter but it didn't show up...oh well.
Haha Angry birds? Love that game XD
Hmmm...seelie? Unseelie? Is it something to do with faerie?
12/31/2012 c13 26Lara D
I think Puck is right! Why is a fridge called a fridge? Why is a microwave called a microwave? Most little kids may not comprehend that (coughmecough)! Calling them freezing boxes and heating boxes makes SUCH more sense. :)

"I have spectacular muscles Grimm."He showed her said muscles, knowing that she'd enjoy the sight (who wouldn't?). "They come in handy."
She averted her gaze and muttered, "Maybe you should use them more often." -Bwahahahaahahahahhahaha...why can't I stop laughing?...HAHAHAHA. Those few sentences totally brightened my day!

"He hated it when she tried to use big words to confuse him." -I feel like Puck and I are the same person at times. I mean, we both hate it when people use big words on us (my science teacher does it all the time to me), we love pranks, we both cry during the Lion King (I tear up, actually, not really sob or anything), and we both have a stuffed animal we sleep with. Mine is Yin Yang the Red Panda. :)

Hahaa, that was so cute! My goodness -Puck is really adorable when he cares about what his family members have to say. :) Nawww!

ANGRY BIRDS! HAHAH! "I don't care if you're beating your high score!" XD My. Goodness.

Oh geez...Mustardseed is playing it too?...I love him so much more now. :)

Unseelie and Seelie...Didn't we have a convo on that before? *researches*
Welp. I've learned a lot new things today. :) And now I'm excited to see what your planning to do.

That's wonderful that your family will be seeing 2013! - I'd like to say that all of my family members gets to see 2013, too, but I can't... My Uncle Alberto (we call him Tito Alberto) died almost a week before Christmas and...it still makes me sad. I went to church on Christmas Eve and we took about ten minutes after praying at the Statue of Mary. But yeah...I really miss him, but I'm trying not to be sad anymore, and just be glad that my family and I got to spend the memories we have with him.

Sorry I went a little in depth. What I'm thankful for? My family of course, but just especially this year.

In fifth grade I had a special group of friends: Fiona, Katie, Casey, Julie, and Sofia. Then, Fiona left before 6th grade, Katie left halfway through 6th grade, and Casey left before 8th grade. And now Julie and Sofia are kind of mortal enemies. So...I'm pretty much alone. I don't like taking sides. At all.

But my family never left me. They were and are always there.
When I get home from school, absolutely tired from the work and from the drama, I see my siblings banter and I smile.
When my parents, my siblings and I eat at the table, together, it's nice because we share stories of our day and memories.
I truly think my best friends are my siblings. Because while 90% of my siblings annoy me, that 10%...I know they're always there for me (they're stuck with me anyways, so it's not like they can get rid of me so easily).
And while most teens think their friends are the best advice givers, I think it's the parents that give such great advice. Parents are the people who have made mistakes and try not to relive those mistakes. They try to make sure that you don't make those mistakes also.
So, yeah, sorry for the longness. ;) But I'm so thankful for my family. I'm sure you are, too. :D

Happy New Year!

-Lara
12/31/2012 c12 Lara D
This chapter made me smile so much. So cute!

"She wasted no time in putting distance between them." -I actually interpreted this wrong, and thought Sabrina wasted no time in closing the distance between them, HAHAHA.

(This review is all out of order by the way since I'm just recalling what I read.)

So...Sabrina and Aisha ran someone over? That's just what I'm inferring. :)

TEEHEE! Daphne killed me -Wuthering Heights...heehee...:D Ah, sorry, I'm a bit crazy at the moment.

NAW! Puck was so sweet! Caring about Granny Relda! And Sabrina too! I wish my siblings and I were like that...:/ We can be pretty ungrateful at most times...scratch that -almost all the time. :(

Worst movie? I haven't watched many movies that aren't Disney or comedies that I really like... Hmmph. I'd say Filipino [fantasy] romances (since I don't really know any by name), but I'm pretty sure Airene Archeway said something about that a whole ago. :3

I have missed reading this story SO much. I just wish I had more time...:/

Thanks for the chapter! - And Happy New Year!

-Lara
12/31/2012 c13 Airene Archerway
I loved this chapter. Mostly because it's dedicated to moi.

Kidding! This chapter was awesome! The spaghetti thing was just brilliant, and the fact that you threw in the Seelie and Unseelie courts is just legendary! I love Faerie folklore, which is weird considering I'm only eleven. :P I also love how Puck was referring to stuff in the kitchen.

The thing with Aisha is freaking me out! Who is she?

Wow. About that family friend of yours, that's just great. A true miracle, indeed. I hope your aunt gets better soon. :)

QotD: I'm thankful for the usual stuff. But this year, there's something new. I'm thankful for my friends. Normally, I have trust issues and insecurity when it comes to friendship. It's hard for me to find a friend to just settle down with. My ABF got put into another section, so we rarely saw each other during the start of the year. I found someone else like me, except crazier, and eventually my ABF and us were able to work out a sched. Now we're our own little trio in our own little world, and honestly, I think it's going to stay that way for a long time. And I've never thought that away about any RL friend ever before. :)
-A
12/30/2012 c13 3Trikster Queen
Unseelie Court? Like bad fairies? I'm not sure... This chapter was so funny. :) QoD: I think that the thing I am most thankful for is being able to spend time with my family and living throough another year without a lot of injuries. That, and my new Transformers Bumblebee shirt :)
12/29/2012 c13 emowriter
Aisha scares me. It's just...frightening. And Sabrina too. I don't know what happened, but it's just...I don't know. Gah.

GAAAH. They mentioned Seelie and Unseelie in Paranormalcy! I read it this summer, why can't I remember...*cries* I know thiiiis...

I visited my uncle the past week. He has cancer. The last time I saw him, he was happy and very lively. Now his kids were very...different. He walked with a cane and could barely stand for five minutes. It was scary seeing the change. I was talking with my cousins one night and we heard him calling out for his wife. It was really frailly. Then we heard some coughing and retching. I got really scared. The next morning, we found out that he'd thrown up. When we were leaving, early in the morning to get back home, he woke up and threw up again, and when he saw us, he gave us hugs. But they were really weak, like he didn't have enough strength to hold on tightly. It was really frightening...

I'm most thankful...for...I don't know, actually. You don't know what you had until it's gone, and right now, I have everything. I love my family, but I prefer my friends half the time. But I know that writing and music will always be there for me to fall back on...
12/29/2012 c13 FanFictionReader
Cute very cute:)
12/28/2012 c13 3peasa
Aw, what a cute chapter! (Except for the not cute Aisha parts...those were just awesome!)

I really like how Puck's pasta was actually good! He sounds like me when I cook :)

Keep up the fabulous holiday work!
12/28/2012 c12 AllHailtheSTAR
's wearing an apron? Don't kill me. :D
12/28/2012 c11 AllHailtheSTAR
OK...seriously I was not expecting that...
12/28/2012 c10 AllHailtheSTAR
Woooo...eggs eh? I should really use them as a weapon too..
561 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »