FanFiction.Net
for Cold Feet

8/22/2012 c7 7iizninja
Oh yeah, I'm gonna say something that's going to make you think I'm a freak. You ready? Brace yourself!
I love you.
Ya know… platonically…
So, I keep seeing your story (btw, FANTASTIC SUMMARY! LIKE, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!) and it keeps pulling at my stomach like "Hey, you better read this. I promise, it's amazing." My reply is always, "Of COURSE it is, SweetShireen wrote it!" But I've never clicked on it before now. I dunno, maybe I was afraid of the inevitability that this would be too perfect and I would implode. Nevertheless, here I am. A mess of feels and flails and blown up ninja bits.
It's not a pretty picture.
I don't love you because your story is PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! I don't love you because YOUR WORD CHOICE HAS NO EQUAL! My love isn't founded from THE PERFECT WAY YOU PORTRAY THE CHARACTERS, or even THE AMAZING PLOT. No, that's not why I love you.
I love you because of your comment on book 9. I was like, \(*-*)/ Someone understands!
And, also, this is just a REALLY FUN READ. I'm ENJOYING it. Like, really seriously ENJOYING it. .
Oh, last thing (this doesn't even apply to your awesome story), YOU HAVEN'T STARTED SCHOOL YET? I'VE BEEN IN SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS! -_- I iz jealous.
Signed, your resident lunatic, iizninja
8/22/2012 c7 kaykay901
i changed my name. it was kaykay but now im the above
8/22/2012 c1 ewwww
puck:bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfffff

Sabrina:ewww

Daphne:ahhhh puck farted!

me: awesome!

*everyone stares*

me:oh i mean the story...
8/22/2012 c4 ayesha
omg i cant belive im in the story!

haha im ayesha too except spelled differently...and i just realized ur muslim too!

aww it was sooo cute in the end
8/22/2012 c3 ayesha
yay puck got in university!
8/22/2012 c2 ayesha
aww that was soo cute!
8/22/2012 c1 ayesha
hii i really like this it!

its funny and i love the way u describe pucks feelings its soo...original

u right ass good as mb
8/22/2012 c7 kaykay
Thanks for the heads up but i'm only on book 7 so, SPOILER ALERT!
Now, I will do something for the belivers in Puckabrina.
Me:PUCK AND SABRINA SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES THE LO- ow! stop punching me.
Puck: DON'T SAY THE L WORD!
Me: Be warned reviewers! He's out to get you!
Puck: finally someone who appretiates my terribleness
Me: *eye rolling* bye bye college boy.
Puck *fuming*
I learned from the master. Points to you SweetShireen!
8/22/2012 c6 kaykay
mrfph. thats all i have to say. mrfph. i like that word. who knew puck could write poetry?
8/22/2012 c5 kaykay
you/aisha remind me of me without the egyptian
8/22/2012 c4 kaykay
WOOT WOOT! i thought this would be boring but you made college sound fun! and techincally im reviewing beacause i belive in practically anything. like i read that daphene said, this is mucho cool-o
8/22/2012 c3 kaykay
this chapter was a wittle bo-ring
8/22/2012 c2 kaykay
:D i love this
8/22/2012 c1 kaykay
this is a masterpiece! (And i only read the first chapter!) Good work soldier! as a reward, i will review on every chapter
8/22/2012 c7 Circe
You are totally right about how book nine ends. A HUG? Really? Nine books, and the resolution was a hug. Oh well. But despite that little literal smudge, I love the book series. You really are good at writing through Puck's perspective. Puck's memory with Mustardseed was very well-written.
A suggestion, though. Your stories are amazing, but it is starting to get a tad repetitive. What does Puck do with his magical items? Do the Scarlet Hand attack? What is the magical source in New York City?
I love your stories! You are the kind of writer that can paint pictures in people's mind. I hope you recognize your enormous talent. Keep writing!
561 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »