for Lights in the Darkness

2/14/2020 c31 4Michael78
I just want to say I finished reading toure story’s and they are great. A much better cannon for fairly odd parents then what ended up happening in seasons 9 and 10 and I enjoyed the crossover parts as well. One day you should continue this or conclude it
8/16/2019 c31 Guest
Are you ever going to update this story? It's been a year now and nothing's changed, this story is so good and I hate being left hanging from a good fanfic. Please update soon I want to to see what happens.
6/29/2019 c31 Timmy Turner1
Update
3/6/2019 c1 Timmy Turner1
Please continue the story of Timmy Turner the story of average kid. And please plus Timmy and Trixie moments
10/26/2018 c31 6Smiley-Nami
This is interesting. Continue when you can.
7/26/2018 c31 15ArendAlphaEagle
I am super duper glad it finally updated again, but there's something about this chapter that makes it feel rushed. I presume it's that the segments here are quote short.

Perry's fear that Phineas and Ferb are in danger because he mistook Norm the genie for Doof's Norm is really clever. In my own crossover stories, I let Doof interact with both Norms, and Perry got to meet genie Norm too.
7/25/2018 c31 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very cool update here.

Keep the good writing.
7/25/2018 c31 88Bookworm Gal
I didn't really think that the two characters being named Norm would really come up, but apparently we're going to have that little misunderstanding. I wonder how that'll go down.
7/25/2018 c31 109Dragonsrule18
Awesome chapter!
7/25/2018 c31 112Wishmaker1028
Very interesting here. I know you have debating which way to take this story and I know it isn't easy. So I hope all goes well old friend.
2/1/2018 c30 6ElealehBlue
Awww! Poor Timmy and Little T! T_T Poor everybody! (Except the villains. They need to wander onto a farm and get sprayed with manure) Vlad, you leave that poor, little clone alone! Haven't you done enough damage!?

Can't wait to see what happens next!
God bless! :) - Ellie
1/29/2018 c30 109Dragonsrule18
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what you do next!
1/28/2018 c30 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Again, good job with all the characters.

keep the good writing.
1/28/2018 c30 15ArendAlphaEagle
Bitteroot and Anti-Cosmo are gonna betray Vlad Plasmius? Now that's an interesting thought...

Here's hopes that Danny's gonna save Little T before it's too late.
1/28/2018 c30 112Wishmaker1028
Oh this is getting good. AJ is completely right about the Turners, as always. It doesn't surprise me that he's calling them out on their selfishness.
267 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »