FanFiction.Net
for Vengeful Heart

7/22/2022 c2 cath
omg this is great AAAH. i hope ya continue it!
3/30/2022 c2 Ez1k13l
Is this abandoned
4/25/2021 c2 2Malgrath
WTF? Was that a dream? How did he get hurt? Was that Leto? Who's the third? What was the teddy for? Did he burn down a town? WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
7/23/2020 c2 Valkyrie3420
I like this
2/13/2020 c2 X1AutumnLeaf
Continue please
5/13/2018 c2 Guest
P!ease continue! I so want to read more! Will he met Poseidon? Tell Hades that 'if he does force Persephone to marry him he'll have an eternity with a b*tch of a mother-in-law and only half a wife?

Did Percy just become an immortal? I hope so. Was he saved by Leto (that's the twins mother right?)

Why did Hercules have the Sword of the Seas?
5/6/2018 c2 15the real narnia
Wow. This fic is amazing. I know it's been years since you've updated, but I really hope that you'll continue this story. It's amazing so far and I really really really want to see where the rest of this goes. And poor Percy. Gods I've cried so much while reading this.
I really look forward to the next chapter. I hope you'll update soon. Happy writing! :)
3/7/2018 c2 awesomeness-rocks
Do much fuckin potential
3/3/2018 c2 Guest
Nice Job on the story so far. It’s really good. I don’t have many real complaints. So keep on rocking!
1/28/2018 c2 Guest
This is amazing. Please post the rest, it’s difficult to find stories written as well as this one.
10/6/2017 c2 EIpy
I absolutely love this story, it had me captivated from start! I hope you will update this again someday in the future, because this is just awesome!
7/23/2017 c2 3Speedyquader
HOLY- wow, this fic is brilliant! I can't wait to see where it goes! So, Percy has clearly replaced Perseus, and kept a few other powers as well. Does he still have his powers over water?
6/16/2017 c2 firestarandwolvesgmail.com
So far, this is freaking awesome! I can't wait for more!
5/5/2017 c2 Guest
Pegasus is so gosh darn cute! I can't...! I got super interested in this fic the moment I recognized him as Medusa's kid, the original Pegasus.
5/5/2017 c2 Guest
Oh GODS this is good! Percy's more dark than usual, but from what he's been through, I should be happy he's not crazy. Excited for Apollo to show, honestly. And Artemis. XD Maybe Hermes too? He and Apollo are my faves.
306 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »