FanFiction.Net
for Shades of Vermilion

4/14/2018 c3 26Mauryn
I just knew Michelangelo would react that way if he found out he was a comic book hero! :)

I love that Raph has to clean up the kitchen. Wish I could make him, or frankly anyone, clean up mine. LOL!

This was wonderfully done! And I really hope you can update soon.
4/14/2018 c2 Mauryn
Sorry to hear that you had writer's block with this chapter,b ut it doesn't show.

Well, my hand hurts a little after reading this. :) Which means that you did a great writing job.

So Diana is a modern girl. Well, that kinda sorta answers some of my questions ... Oh, who am I kidding! It doesn't answer ninety-nine percent of them!

okay, she just handed Donnie, the tech genius, two pieces of tech from almost twenty years int eh future. He's gotta love that, right?

Not surprised not to see Raph, but I was a little surprised not to see a bit more of Splinter around. Oh wait, he's meditating, right?

I really can't wait to read more. Thank you for posting.
4/13/2018 c1 Mauryn
Okay, you have hooked me with this first chapter. :)

Tweedledee Shredder and Tweedledum Hun, OMG! i love that!

this was wonderful! You got everyone's character spot on. And I am more than a little intrigued by Diana Katherine.

Sadly, I'll have to wait to read he rest of htis 'til this evening. but thanks so much for sharing. I'll be back with more reviews.
7/6/2013 c3 3Snow Wolf Alpha
Love that the truth comes out near the beginning and doesn't follow the liar-revealed story arc. It means she'll have a very honest relationship with the turtles. I love how she seems to be quick to establish a bond with Don and Mikey, but Raph will be a tough nut to crack. Leo will probably open up once he realises she's not as threat.

It's listed as a Raph and Leo fic, but will there be any romance?

I really hope you will continue this as it has amazing potential.

Sorry this is so late.
6/7/2013 c3 SamsterNelly
Oh my gosh! So many things I want to say!
First off, Thank you so much for the comment in the beginning! That was sweet! Glad I (kinda) motivated you!
Second, OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! That was a really good chapter! It was really written well! I loved it! The whole time I was like "no no! Oh my gosh! So cute! No raph! What are you doing! Stop!"
Just so many feels in this chapter! Pleeease continue! I love this story so much!
-Penny (aka: Sauren's Sister)
4/26/2013 c1 SamsterNelly
To be honest, when I first saw this story, I was really intrigued and decided to read.

After the first paragraph, I wanted to head back, because me and character POV's don't seem to mix well. I thought it would be a story where the POV's change all the time.

Something told me to keep going though, and the story still had my interest. I'm glad I continued to read because this is a fabulous story! Please please please, I would love to see this story continued. It's my absolute favorite! (I apologize for guessing about how this story might be and turned my nose at it a little.. I love it though and that's the honest truth, please continued what you started!)
2/5/2013 c2 Snow Wolf Alpha
Yay, She's back!

Great to hear from you again. So is this story based in the 1990's movie then or are you using different themes from different series?

Hope to read more soon.
2/5/2013 c2 261baby-kitsune9
awesome as ever. update soon
10/12/2012 c1 3Snow Wolf Alpha
Please continue this, I can't wait to see how she interacts with the turtles. A good fast paced introduction and we can get into the story.

I hope you don't give up on this.
5/24/2012 c1 anonymous
great start i can't wait to read more please up date soon
4/26/2012 c1 261baby-kitsune9
nice.

more!
4/11/2012 c1 BlueRose03
Update please! Loved the story, cant wait for the next chapter! :)
4/10/2012 c1 61FreyReh
interesting... def. looking forward to more. ISH i know how it feels to break a finger and it SUCKS. poor girl. i'm wondering how soon she will come clean about them being a TV show and how the hell did she even get there? ;)
3/18/2012 c1 33DarkUnderworld
You did an amazing job on this chapter! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 2=)

Update soon!
3/13/2012 c1 1TheCityBurnsTonight
You are a really amazing writer. I could picture everything perfectly and the detail added was chilling. I'm really excited to see where this story is going to go and I'm waiting with bated breath for an update :)