for Evil Has Limits

12/28/2017 c1 1velvetlaburnum
Omg this was so angsty and cute...and honestly, I can see this being canon! There’s nothing I love more than tragic romance mixed with horror. Thank you for writing such wonderful Lenore fics! Especially those with Raganore...they’re my OTP!
1/12/2014 c1 11sunshineg9
Awww. Cute. And I really like the pairing you put in there.
3/22/2012 c1 corriandr
I like this. There aren't enough Lenore stories out there.
3/13/2012 c1 11D4rK Sid3
Yet again Im in another great written fic of yours. What can I say? Im extremely thrilled to have read it without stopping. Your excellent style got this story kicking for me, with all the details flowing like a well connected river.

The act itself in the fic is realistic for me. I find it odd that Lenore never got scared or hurt in the process of finding these dangerous creatures cute and fluffy.

So, it is realistic.

Ragamuffin of course will always love her in his own way and Im glad that he even wanted to defend her 'corpse' when she was dead-dead from the witch.

I can radically feel Ragamuffin's sorrow as he went through the massive shock and Im glad that things finished the way they did...and what a way.

I love how you do violence, descriptive, painful and no soul scarring experience but still enough to feel the pain and descriptive physical.

Wonderful job as always tearth, I wish you have a nice day, until the next fic.

From Houston