for 101 Ways to Make Hinata Hyuuga Faint

that's so random
I'm so confused.
you a madlad author
5/22 c45 thutosarruto
Loved it please continue with more love the way the story is progressing
5/8 c45 3JayCheng
Wow, I gotta say Akamaru being Kurama's student? a first for me lol
4/28 c1 Guest

4/22 c45 SparrowTheThird
Glorious
4/16 c45 FF8cerberus
Never would've seen him being Akamaru's mentor. That dog is either lucky or cursed. I can't say which. These last two chapters were refreshing. Good to see the story still going. Until next time.
4/5 c45 zombiesleuth
Randomly found this recommended somewhere and now I'm really happy that I read it. Hinata and Naruto's relationship is absolutely adorable. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if any of your other fics interest me.
3/31 c1 Guest
can you cuck naruto
3/23 c20 brandonmunoz499
Ngl i hope boruto isnt their child in this just hima
3/12 c45 1Honest Lunar Raven
I… what?

You know, you have made me cackle, wheeze, and giggle like I was a child.

You had not previously stupefied me. The level of wat i just experienced was amazing. Well done! My brain short circuited for a good 10 solid seconds.
3/9 c45 1Call me Tris
I found this fanfic by being Lucky cause I read spanish fics, but there have been few updates from those lately so I decided to read one in english and fortunately your last update was in february, and now I waiting for the next chapter
2/28 c44 1SheIsAFairyTale
DIOS MÍO, NECESITO MÁS DE ESTO
2/24 c45 Triolan
Lol! My dog used to come up to the chilli, take a sniff and then jump back while sneezing. He would then look at you like you insulted all his ancestors.
2/17 c45 15Leaf Ranger
...well that certainly wasn't expected. XDDDD
Great work, keep it up!
2/16 c45 DW.Aven
I was expecting naruhina but ok I guess that’s why the dog isn’t in the story lol
2,241 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »