for 101 Ways to Make Hinata Hyuuga Faint

8/20/2021 c43 South Monk
Thanks f9r the chapter! Ypu grammar and sentence structure seems good? Im not very picky though since mtl is usually much worse. Cant wait for more!
8/20/2021 c16 1Professor Fluff
heres your review cookie, enjoy
8/20/2021 c43 Jonathan Cardoza Sanchez
Me encantó como Naruto empezó a usar referencias a cosas sexuales intencionalmente para desmayar a Hinata.
8/18/2021 c20 TheShob
Lmao
8/17/2021 c16 TheShob
Amazing
8/17/2021 c11 TheShob
Best naruhina story out there
8/17/2021 c4 TheShob
Cute
8/16/2021 c37 egemsuperstar
Makes sense. I like it when it when a character turns out to be smarter than they look.
8/13/2021 c27 egemsuperstar
I liked that. Very original. Logistically it wouldn't work, but I'm choosing to suspend my disbelief for that one. Also Hokage would absolutely keep Naruto's pranks on file for blackmail. I'm sure he'd be ecstatic to find his Jjji had kept them close at hand; like when a parent tapes their kids accomplishments to the fridge.
8/12/2021 c25 egemsuperstar
Yay, the ship canon now. Also I love it when Naruto gets to be a sensor. Let's be honest it's kind of ridiculous he got so far on such a narrow set of skills when other characters are frequently discouraged from being one trick ponies.
8/11/2021 c20 egemsuperstar
I loved the lesson on the power of words. Plus the spandex suits wouldn't be so bad if they were in more flattering colors like black, gray, or navy blue, maybe some colored stripes down the sides and had a few more accessories like a flack jacket, bandolier, or a utility belt.
8/11/2021 c16 egemsuperstar
Aw, yay, it's Anko.
8/11/2021 c42 Mastersgtjames
a lil bummed Naruto is not using shadow clones.
8/10/2021 c11 egemsuperstar
This is one of my favorite chapters. Despite Naruto's obliviousness to certain social cues, this chapter demonstrates his emotional and practical intelligence. The way he can tell Neji didn't like Hinata, or how so far he's been able to determine certain personality traits in his peers. How he was able to find blind spots in the Hyuga's defenses through common sense and observation or how kunoichi with long hair represent strength. Well done.
7/27/2021 c42 egemsuperstar
Ah, the eternal conundrum of preparing children to be adults but never taking them seriously. I'm excited about this mission and I can't wait to see Danzo get his. (I really hate that guy)
2,243 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »