for 101 Ways to Make Hinata Hyuuga Faint

REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

#
2/9 c44 1Duckdyck
You Dear writer, have executed something that's actually quite interestingly complex when it comes to writing.
You took your mostly comedy focused piece of fiction and grew it into a state where it blends an interesting plot with compelling relationships and characters, and the original comedic concept. I've seen some professional writers unable to do this well, so seeing it so smoothly transition here is quite impressive! the only example I can give you off the top of my head is Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn, and that was a shounen jump feature for years!

It has been wonderful binging this in a day,
An Overenthusiastic Duck.
2/8 c44 Simada the lazy
glad to have you back, and akamaru is still on kibas head.
2/8 c44 The-Horseman-of-Death
Great to see this again it has sat in my tabs ever since the last update waiting for this it's a great concept that could easily devolve into carck but it's suck a well executed story I look forward to the next episode also Akamaru is obviously in Kiba's hair trying to figure out how to get added to the group mental chat. Everyone has just thought Kiba gained a white strip in his hair from what hinata did to mizuki.
2/7 c44 15Leaf Ranger
Damnit Anko. XDDDDD

nice chapter. Can't fault Anko's methods since she got the info. XD
2/6 c44 DW.Aven
One of the best chapters yet please hurry with the next one, I’m sure it take time but this brightens my day
Swear your writing one of the best naruto fan fiction ever thank you vary much
2/6 c44 zafnak
Never doubt what Anko will do to get free dango.
2/6 c44 rere97maui
I love this so much, I was so happy to see an update come through my inbox. Can't wait to see what seeds of chaos Team Badass will continues to sow. :)
2/6 c44 CrimsonCaliber
I was so excited when I saw the new chapter! This is one of my favorite stories on this site. Thank you so much for the update!
2/5 c44 1WarKnyte
poor Hinata. andAnko just spinning everything for her own benefit and amusement.
2/5 c44 1Naruto30
Nice chapter. Hope you update soon.
2/5 c44 deniswanheda
De lejos esta es la mejor historia que leí.
Se que comenzó como algo cómico y más parecido a unas historias cortas y sin continuidad o sentido apreté, pero has logrado contruir algo más grande de lo que pensabas, sin duda sigue así, con acción y comedia, ya quiero ver cómo sigue
2/5 c43 FendarianT
woo, youre back!
2/5 c44 18BornOnTheBreakOfDawn
It's great to see this updated again! I'm really looking forward to this story as always.
2/5 c44 noloyolo