for Electricity

11/14/2018 c10 Nyghtgirl27
God I hate Slade he’s such an awful villain fucking asshole...great story btw.
9/4/2017 c13 5Guess.This.Guest
Update please? I like this story
3/7/2017 c13 SummoningShadows18
The plot thickens! Love where this is going, we're learning so much! THE JLU! Oh my gosh I'm so pumped! I actually found this story because I had just rewatched all the Justice League episodes and was really pumped about the DCAU. Seriously awesome chapters!
3/5/2017 c12 ruler of dragons
Oh my gosh, you completely made my day! You've got me even more intrigued than ever. I've never felt so many emotions alongside a Tesn Titan's OC character before. When Telsa's shy or happy I feel like I'm standing right next to her in the same room she's in, on the examination table with her. Great job!
3/4/2017 c12 51Golem XIV
Uh-oh. This doesn't sound good. Cliffhanger time!

Great work! Keep it up!
3/2/2017 c11 ruler of dragons
I ADORE this story so much! You've nailed each Titan character. I also loved how Beast Boy screamed "DUDE!" When he found her. I feel like I'm watching the season of Teen Titans that should have aired. I also love Tessa and can't wait to find out more about her.
2/19/2017 c10 SummoningShadows18
Another awesome chapter! The hints of sex that keep popping up are freaking me out, what's going to happen?! So much tension! Well done, can't wait for more!
2/14/2017 c9 SummoningShadows18
Love the others being brought into the fold! Raven is my girl and I'm always happy to see her interacting, plus Cy and BB are the bromance of the century. Another great chapter! I'm so psyched to know more about Tesla and the hunt for her memories. Great chapter!
2/12/2017 c8 SummoningShadows18
Love this chapter! The hunt for Teslas memories! I'm so excited for the possibilities your story has! Great work
2/12/2017 c8 1ForThereWillComeSoftRains
Really glad you started this yo again I really like your style of writhing it's pretty damn good I hope you don't lose hope in this story and keep updating it
2/9/2017 c7 51Golem XIV
I really like this story, it's cute and sweet and Tesla is such a dear. So is BB, but then we knew that already, didn't we?

Only one small criticism, a few times you've used the same word twice in quick succession. A thesaurus is your friend. But it's very minor and it doesn't diminish the enjoyment of the story.

Great job and keep it up!
2/8/2017 c7 1Broken Heart 311
This is awesome! The story of the character Tesla's definitely interesting, I love the great writing, and how the story plays out! I definitely cannot wait for the coming chapters!
2/8/2017 c7 SummoningShadows18
Great chapter! I love Tesla, she fits in nicely- not too much or too little. She and BB are killing me Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/7/2017 c5 RescueHero
Ooh. Is it weird I ship BB and Tesla? Cuz I totally do. They are adorable. Great job on the chappie! Can't wait til the next update!
2/6/2017 c5 SummoningShadows18
Love this story! What an amazing idea you're working with! Can't wait to read more!
24 Page 1 2 Next »